BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on July 3, 2016
I have owned two of these units... The first one is a couple years old and with no issues, I just gave it to a relative. This second one is dead exactly 30 days after purchase. Only used it about 10 times since I bought it, but even thought the price is relatively low compared to similar products, my average cost per use is not worth it this time around. I won't be purchasing again as I am guessing that the manufacture has changed to substandard builds in the past couple years. Best of luck if you decide to purchase one for yourself.
on January 16, 2016
My husband bought us one of these back in 2009 and I used it religiously almost daily for 6 years. Even now the original base is going strong, and I have 3 of the cups. But the cups wear out, and I lose a few of the lids. Just regular use and leaving lids in cars/gym etc. Dropped one cup on the floor too SO I bought another, and I'm just as happy!

This set just cannot be beat for the price. As much as I'd love a nutribullet etc I don't see the point when this MaxiMatic has more stuff for a much lower price. And honestly I think the cups/lids are better designed.

I use this at least 4x a week for post workout shakes. Sometimes just with protein powder, but most often with a banana, coconut water and frozen blueberries. It says not to use it with ice and it definitely does struggle with big frozen fruits (big strawberries) but smaller fruits like blueberries or chunks of fruit have been fine! I have also used it with crushed ice and it's fine too.

Another use I found for these is making my own salad dressings. The little cup is perfect for that! Oh and chopping nuts too! Great for adding chopped nuts to cereal etc. I will say I've only used the flat blade once in 6 years and not really sure what that's for? lol. The cross blade attachment works great for everything!

Honestly I've been using this brand since 2009 and never had a problem. I see from the reviews a few others have had issues but hands down this has been the best blender I've had. Definitely recommend. Plus PRIME shipping makes returns easy!
on November 15, 2015
I've had this product for about a month now and the mixer blade base seal is failing and it's beginning to leak into the motor. Several years ago I bought the same product and it worked perfectly for a long time. In fact it's still working but mixer blade base broke and I decided to buy a new one. It's pretty clear that the commitment to producing a quality product was set aside in the search for a fast buck. They have found a way to save money on production and in the process created an inferior product. You can't cut corners on major working components without creating a piece of junk. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS CRAP
on December 1, 2012
I bought this item as a trial to see if I would really get into smoothy making and if i will stick to it so i bought one of the cheaper brands of this style blender verses the magic bullet and the Nutri-Bullet which cost much more. It is a good smoothy maker, it comes with the 4 tall cups, 1 short cup, 1 blending head, 1 grinding head, and of course the motor base. It also comes with foam grips that go around the cups but if you ask me they are useless unless the glass is wet you cant them on or off, and at the same time you don't want to leave them on there all the time and risk things such as water and juice getting under it and possibly start molding or whatever. So i took them off and they have not gone back on since. For the price this is a good blender but it is still a cheaper blender and I don't see it lasting several years like some of the other higher end blenders would. So if you are looking for a long lasting blender I would look at some other ones, but if you are just looking for one for a trial basis to see if you would use it a lot then this is perfect.
on January 19, 2017
i'm glad i got this maximatic, it does exactly what it says, you get five large cups and one small one i use it for protein drinks for our family, but i use it to whip eggs for omlets but it's great for smoothies, the only thing thats not so good about it is that the cups are hard to clean if food is dried on. they have grooves inside as well as outside, so i fill them with water right after use and rinse the blade. buy a bottle brush for these.
on December 17, 2013
I read up on all the latest small blenders, and had planned to get the Nutri-Bullet since they are so popular. After reading pages of reviews, I had mixed feelings since so many people had complaints.
For the price, I chose this one by Maximatic, since it would suffice as my "tester model", just to introduce me to a personal blender.
It has been super! Not once have I had a mess from leakage, and the drinks come out very well blended within a very short time.
I make mine with frozen chunks of fruit (or fresh), and just make sure there is plenty of filtered water each time.
The foam padding around the cup is very nice to have, because it is winter now, and my fingers freeze from the cold drinks! I usually add fresh Kale from my garden, or cabbage, and the drinks have been perfectly blended each time.
I like that this blender has an actual switch to turn on/off as I am blending my healthy drinks.
The cups that come with it are wide enough that they are a snap to clean. It says on the directions to NOT dishwasher machine them, so I will definitely not take that chance since others have mentioned a plastic seam issue, which I have not encountered any problem with to date, but am not willing to take the chance!
For a very inexpensive personal blender this one is just great. It has a good sized motor and so far has not left any chunks of frozen fruit, so I just pulse mine until it appears to be done, and have been really satisfied with this little guy.
It takes up almost no space on your counter, in case you have very limited room. My husband actually thought I had bought a new coffee grinder, as it is about that size!
I am very pleased with my MaxiMatic and would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to make small drinks. They definitely are small though, so if you want a large cup, this is not for you.
on June 1, 2017
It is the second time I get this brand. I bought it to replace the one that I had for almost 6 years, which by the the way was still working but kinda sound loud when in use. We use it almost everyday, for making smoothies, workout shakes, baby food and salsas. Cheap and no complains
on May 27, 2017
Works great for smoothies. Not too loud, same as other blenders. As for chopping...not much there to accomplish the task. But like I said, I love it for smoothies and my protein shakes. You can't go wrong.
on April 26, 2016
it is a 20 dollar blender. I didn't expextected a lot but so far so good. I like the design and it is easy to clean. It says that it should be operated less that 5 min a time, I'm okay with that.
I don't know why it offers so much cups, could they upgrade their motor instead of providing so much inexpensive useless cups?
on November 28, 2011
I purchaed this unit - my second -in April. The first one I bought was from an outlet store for TEN BUCKS--and worked and still works - (except that the four blade ice-grinding balde base that screws onto the drink cup - finally gave out due to sweious use-- but NOT abuse!! The gear, blades & teensy shaft wobble. I used that 4 blader daily to make my energy protein shake - at least one in the morning, often twice a day, using protein powder, frozen IQForganic mixed unsweetened berries from Costco, ice from my freezer; & I add 8 ounces Sobe zero- all natural sugarless beverage. The four blade grinding blade worked until the shaft wobbled itself out of balance. I have been trying JUST to find repacement screw-on bases for the drink cups everywhere but to no avail!! I purchased this new unit from Amazon, as I knew service is fast & flawless. Suprisingly, this units gaskets leak; come out, move out of place and the blade base locks itslef to the cup so I have to beat on the base wiuth a knife to crack it opne--literally!! The gasket leaks protien drink mix INTO the MOTOR BASE and down through onto the counter!! I lose most of each drink--so I wrote to Maximatic; copies of my order, reciepts, shipping documents etc were ALL emailed to Maximatic--and I even went to theior website to register me --and I have NEVER HEARD A WORD from them!!Nothing, NADA, no satisfaction, no acknowledgment, NOTHING!! Amazon, do I return the whole thing to you for credit?? Look--all I need are two four-blade bases that fit into the cups, OK? Otherwise, this unit is useless cause the two blades grinding base deosnt do squat to grind up ice cubes! Please? Cant Amazon or Maximatic offer some help? Thanks