Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 21, 2017
This is an awesome product! I can cook 3 separate dishes simultaneously and have enough of each for leftovers. It takes up a bit of space on the counter, and the pots are a little heavy, but I have a dedicated place for it and put the pots back in right after washing.
on September 30, 2017
This works really well! I enjoy its portion sizes, yet light weight compact design. It is very efficient in cooking for my family.
on September 8, 2017
Great product but my lids were scratched and look used but the company did not do anything about it. The crock pots come in handy when entertaining but disappointed the company did not exchange my lids.
on August 17, 2017
All lid handles were cracked and broken....
on August 17, 2017
Going to get one for the church love mine great for pot
Lucks
on June 12, 2017
arrived in perfect shape-love using it for big crowds
on June 2, 2017
purchased as a christmas gift
on May 14, 2017
We have been using this triple crock for 5 years in our food business to demo our Cajun Entrees & Gourmet Soups in Major Grocery Stores around the country . It has never failed us and bought a backup , but have never needed it .
review image review image
on May 10, 2017
Takes a long time to heat food to desired temp. Either FARBERWARE was a much better product or we were lucky with farberware warmers
on April 18, 2017