|Item Weight||1.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16.2 x 8.9 x 2.5 inches|
|Item model number||43901|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||43901|
|OEM Part Number||43901|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Maxima 43901 80W90 Premium Gear Oil - 1 Liter Bottle
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 80w90 Premium Gear Oil is a petroleum blend for today's high performance shaft driven motorcycle
- Special high shear strength polymers provide long lasting protection on all gear surfaces
- Use in all motorcycle applications with separate clutch/transmission fluids
- Also for motorcycles with hypoid/shaft drive gears
- Use where API GL4 or GL5 gear lubricants are called for
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Valvoline High Performance SAE 80W-90 Gear Oil 1 QT
CRC Multi-Purpose Gear Oil 85W90 SAE-Gallon (24239), 1 Gallon (128 Ounces)
Klotz ATVUTV-8090 Gear Oils
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Klotz Estorlin|
|Item Dimensions||16.20 x 8.90 x 2.50 inches||3.38 x 3.38 x 11.60 inches||6.00 x 4.75 x 10.63 inches||12.00 x 3.25 x 3.25 inches|
|Item Weight||1.60 lbs||2.00 lbs||7.80 lbs||3.20 ounces|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
80W90 Premium Gear Oil is a petroleum blend for today's high performance shaft driven motorcycle. Special high shear strength polymers provide long lasting protection on all gear surfaces. Use in all motorcycle applications with separate clutch/transmission fluids. Also for motorcycles with hypoid/shaft drive gears. Use where API GL4 or GL5 gear lubricants are called for.