Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 132 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 138 reviews
on January 28, 2013
01/28/2013 - Used in cordless/hands-free Mics in church. Very good capacity - lasts 4+ hours and charges. works well so far and i plan on buying more if we get more of the same mics.

05/04/2013 - Update:
After twice weekly use, the batteries DO NOT last more than 20-30 mins now (always returned to charger after each use). I know that Lithium-ion batteries should last 1000+ recharges with 80% depth of discharge, and GOOD Ni-Cd batteries recharge 100s of times, so there is something suspect with these. ..

08/21/2013 - Update:
These batteries have a larger mAh capacity because they are "lower" voltage. If you don't need 9volts, like the included LED flashlight which ran for 53 hours(!) with usable light, these will work very well. If you need them for a "higher" voltage application these will have limited use. For me, these were used in a wireless microphone system that was near the base for the first month then I started using them farther from the base and they did not perform well. Below are the results of my tests:
Battery

#2 7/12/2013 8.34 after 53 hours of charge

#1 8/21/2013 8.35 after 40days on charger
#2 8/21/2013 8.29 after 40days standby
on December 10, 2012
Bought these for a TENS/IF/MIC/EMS system, it eats 9v batteries. This is based on first cycle on the charges so take it for that. I am getting roughly twice the duration as I was using Duracell 9v batteries and substantial increase in amperage. Charge time is roughly 8 hours. The charger has fold in prongs so its easy to pack and travel with. If the batteries last through as many charge cycles as they should being li-ion, I will be very happy.
on October 29, 2013
Six weeks ago I injured my back and had sciatic pain down my leg. I went to my chiropractor he was very concerned and sent me for x-rays. My pain was getting worse and I was sent to an orthopedic surgeon he ordered an MRI and also recommended a TENS unit to tens the muscles and nerves in my back to try to eliminate some of the crippling pain. Both he and my chiropractor thought the TENS unit would help. I purchase a unit locally and started using it immediately. I really feel it helps break concentration on the pain. What I understand is it overloads the brain with extra stimulation and you actually feel less pain. I was using this thing constantly and it runs on a 9 volt battery. The unit is very efficient but will eat a alkaline battery in less than 2 days. I bought this charger because it comes with 2 batteries, one to go and one to charge was my thinking. I have been using the TENS unit almost daily and the charger and batteries have paid for themselves several times over. These batteries have a high mA hour rating which means a longer run time between charges. These batteries when fully charged will out last and new copper top 9 volt alkaline battery. After the MRI a bone chip was discovered and was pressing on my spinal cord right at the point where the sciatic nerve leaves the spine. I had to see a spine specialist which took 2 weeks to get an appointment. He also discovered slight nerve damage to this chip and recommended surgery. I had the surgery yesterday 6 weeks after I first injured myself. All this time I was using my TENS unit for temporary pain relief. If you are using a TENS unit on a regular bases and don't have stock in Energizer I highly recommend this unit. It will pay for itself in no time and you will always have a 9 volt battery available when needed. These are Lithium-ion batteries the latest technology in long lasting rechargeable batteries available. This is a excellent deal!
on May 28, 2014
I have been using 9v batteries for some time in a powered locking device and the alkaline batteries were lasting 2 to 4 weeks depending on the usage of the device. I wanted to save some costs, so I purchased 3 different brands 2 each, of some NiMH batteries to try. They would only last 1 to 2 weeks, so I was constantly charging batteries.

I decided to try LION batteries instead as they work well and last a considerable amount of time in my phone. The first one has only needed to be charged once and the 2nd one is in the unit now on its original charge and going strong. I am getting at least the usage time I was with alkaline batteries, if not slightly more.

I am very happy with this purchase so far.
on April 28, 2013
This is an excellent battery, very well built (at least it looks so) and I'm using 2 of these, one for a Nady 4 channel stereo mini mixer, and another for my danelectro electric guitar mini amp. Both with great results.

Beware you will need a Li-Ion charger, because this kind of batteries need pulses of current for charging correctly. I own maximal power 9 volt battery charger which I also recommend and it comes bundled with 2 of these bateries.
on December 3, 2015
BROKE ALREADY FEB 15TH JUST AFTER THE RETURN IS OVER IT BROKE. GARBAGE
on December 12, 2013
I have now ordered two of these lovely combo packs. The batteries work exceptionally well - long lived, slow voltage drop - classic Li-ion traits. The charger works perfectly with either one or two batteries in it. The batteries as well as the charger are lighter than the comparable NiMH units I've been using until now, and have much better "staying power." I'm using them mostly in my on-board acoustic guitar pre-amp (Takamine) and in my wireless guitar transmitter (that plugs into the Takamine). So I needed a second set to have as backup. :)
on March 13, 2014
Beware this is a s***ty product - seems great at first, but then dies in such a way it can not be recharged, even after almost no use, even after almost no recharge cycles. It's a trap. AVOID. RUN AWAY. RUN. RUN. More total chinky crap from overseas. AVOID AVOID
on June 2, 2014
I bought this Charger battery combo to power some of our irrigation controllers. The batteries are great! one of the charger bays doesn't work. I could send it back as I would not have a Lith ion charger to maintain my batteries and I really had to have them. I guess I'll just suffer along with 3 bays, Maybe get another charger when I buy more batteries
on November 21, 2012
I ordered this charger with Maximal Power 9-Volt Li-ion 550mAh Rechargeable Battery. At first it seemed as if the battery (or tester) was defective, but on further troubleshooting I found out that the battery works fine and the powered product is defective. The instructions say to charge for 10 hours on the first charge, but the 'charged' light comes on after 2 hours which seems a bit confusing, since you'd naturally think that it stopped charging.