Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on April 12, 2012
For the price I paid, this is a bargain. It works for its intended use. It fits well on my Canon 24-70 L. It's good if you are new to photography and just learning what this things can do for you or whether you will need it regularly before you buy the expensive ones. I don't always use one, but when taking pictures outdoors I find it very useful. This works just fine for me. So, great value.
on November 10, 2012
I took a few test shots with and without the filter. I found absolutely no difference in the sharpness! Loss of sharpness implies an inferior quality filter, and I am happy to note that this filter doesn't have any loss of sharpness. I use a top of the line B+W filter with my 5D Mark II and 17-40L. and I know a good filter when I see one.
on April 24, 2012
I put this to use over the weekend at a wedding outdoors and was impressed by the deliciousness of the blue skies. I took comparison shots for my own personal amusement and found that without the filter, the blues definitely weren't as rich.
on March 12, 2013
First, it was already open before me and had a bunch of finger prints on it. Second, it was taken apart and came in 3 pieces and I had to put it back together. Won't ever buy this again...
on December 29, 2012
This filter is nice and worked well with my Tamron wide angle lens. It does exactly as expected and the quality seems very good.
on September 3, 2012
Purchased this about 3 months back and have used it only a few times since then. Nothing great about this, pretty decent for the price. This is a basic CPL.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.