Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 28, 2013
I don't have a good experience with these batteries, it only gets about 2/3 of the shots that the original battery does. i'll try another product, at least i have a cheap spare that still gets maybe 200 shots (fuji x100s, shooting with OVF and OVF power save mode enabled)
on October 29, 2013
It doesn't have the same capacity of the Fuji NP-95 but it charges and powers the camera. I use it with the X100S and gets the job done. I wish I could order more for the price but USPS won't send batteries overseas to the Military.
on April 27, 2016
It's ok as a backup battery for my X100
on September 8, 2015
Great! Works as a good supplemental battery for the OEM battery. Would recommend
on April 12, 2015
I must have gotten a really bad batch of these batteries (twice), 6 in all - they all failed to hold a charge.
on November 17, 2013
A great deal, battery life is close to, if not identical, to my OME Fuji batteries! Cant tell the difference between them when I am reaching into my camera bag or when the battery is in the camera.
on June 12, 2013
Ordered 4. Batteries drain when left on shelf for a week and don't last as long as fuji NP-95 which they replace. Can't trust them for my wedding work.
on July 3, 2012
After reading some positive reviews about this product, I decided to buy 2 of this replacement battery for my Fuji X100. They're very good, retaining power for good amount of time. Combined with very good price, they're the best bargain I had for my camera set!
on May 1, 2013
I am glad I found this. It resolved my need for extra battery on a camera at a fraction of a cost of OEM and with little or no loss in capacity. As a matter of fact I got a total of 3 for less than price of one OEM.
on July 13, 2015
Battery were junk, don't hold a charge very disappointed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.