- Save 50% on Maximiza PUSH UP Bars when you purchase 1 or more Pull up bars offered by Garren Fitness™. Enter code PUSH50FF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on a Maximiza Ab Wheel when you purchase 1 or more Pull up bars offered by Garren Fitness™. Enter code ABS50OFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY 6 OR MORE OF ANY GARREN FITNESS PRODUCTS and GET 20% OFF YOUR ORDER TOTAL. Enter code VI364LPE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY 5 OF ANY GARREN FITNESS PRODUCTS and GET 18% OFF YOUR ORDER TOTAL. Enter code FDUQDDWQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY 4 OF ANY GARREN FITNESS PRODUCTS and GET 14% OFF YOUR ORDER TOTAL. Enter code JZV9T9B2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY 3 OF ANY GARREN FITNESS PRODUCTS and GET 10% OFF YOUR ORDER TOTAL. Enter code VA9H9K5M at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY 2 OF ANY GARREN FITNESS PRODUCTS and GET 5% OFF YOUR ORDER TOTAL. Enter code MGXOM6R5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Maximiza Pull Up Bar - Doorway Pullup Bar / Chinup Bar with 3 Sets of Screw-in Door-Mounts
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BUILD UPPERBODY STRENGTH - Tone and strengthen your back, arms, shoulders and abs muscles for the perfect upperbody workout
- SAFE and SECURE DOOR MOUNTS - Heavy-duty chrome steel pull-up bar and door mounts provide great support and safety - Holds up to 300 lbs (136kg) when properly mounted using supplied screw-in heavy-duty door brackets (comes with 2 sets of heavy-duty and 1 set of medium-duty door mounts) Note: Always use the provided screw-in door mounts
- VERSATILE USES - Get fit and strong by using for many exercises including pullups, chin-ups, hanging leg raises, dips, situps and crunches (Note: Not to be used for other gymnastic moves or as a child's plaything)
- COMFORTABLE HAND-GRIPS - Non-slip extra-long foam grips for extra comfort to minimize hand fatigue
- USE IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS - Multiple screw-in door mount kits give flexibility to move to different places or heights. Also the Bar is adjustable to fit standard doorways between 26 and 36 inches. It's perfect for your own gym in the home, garage or the office.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
’Pull Up to Fitness’ with the Maximiza Pull-Up Bar by Garren Fitness
The Maximiza Pull-up Bar is a perfect addition to any fitness routine for upper-body strength and toning. Its versatile uses include pull-ups, chin-ups, hanging leg raises, sit-ups and crunches. As you gain strength, it is easy to add more variations and difficulty into your Pull-up Bar exercises. With the Maximiza, you need minimal space in your house to do highly effective bodyweight exercises. The heavy-duty chrome steel bar and the multiple screw-in door mounts provide safety and stability while giving you the flexibility to move it to different places or heights. The non-slip extra-long foam grips provide a firm grip and extra comfort to minimize hand fatigue.
The Maximiza Pull-Up Bar is adjustable to fit standard doorways between 26 and 36 inches when extended. It comes with 2 sets of heavy-duty and 1 set of medium-duty door mounts which can be screwed into up to 3 wooden doorframes in your house.
Mounting Note: Always secure to the doorframe with the provided screw-in door mounts.
The maximum installation height and bodyweight supported will vary depending on the individual circumstances including required usage, mounting method and the doorframe. We always recommend using the Heavy-duty door mounts for pullups and chin-ups. Maximum weights and heights for typical installations are:
1. Heavy-duty door mounts: 300 lbs / 136kg
2. Medium-duty door mounts: 150 lbs / 68kg – Do not use above waist height
3. Only to be used without doormounts at low heights for light exercises, e.g. sit-up foot support.
Safety Note: Each time the bar is used, you should cautiously apply your weight to it during the first few exercises to confirm that it is secure and will safely hold your weight.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you aren’t completed satisfied, please contact us for a full refund – no questions asked.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThere are some inherent risks involved in using the listed product including but not limited to serious physical injury. Products we sell may be intended for experienced adults over 18 years of age. We will not be held liable under any circumstance for incidental or consequential loss, damage or injury due directly or indirectly to the use of this product. Buyer fully accepts responsibility & releases the seller from liability for any and all personal injuries, fatal injuries, costs & other damages incurred as a result of the Buyer or anyone else's operation of this item. Important Safety and Usage Information: • Install only in solid and stable door frames using the supplied door mounting kits. • Do not exceed recommendations for maximum installation heights or weight supported. • Ensure bar is firmly tightened and stable before every use. Cautiously test it can support your weight before commencing any set of exercises. • Not recommended for gymnastics or as a children's toy.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
TIP: If you want to use the medium mount option, use the heavy option instead. With only one screw in the center, the mounts might still spin on the door frame. Go ahead and use at least one more screw to secure it.