Industrial Deals Beauty Prime Book Box Prime Day Lead Up nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Get 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99. Prime member exclusive. New subscribers only. Just $7.99/month after. Terms apply. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $1.99 rentals for Prime members 1.99 rentals for Prime members 1.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on August 24, 2013
Over a year ago I was at a low point with depression. I searched the web for resources on how to change my negative thoughts to positive thoughts. I felt like every where I went there was so much negative talking from people I work with to family and worst of all was the news channels. I found the positive thinking web site. After downloading all the podcasts onto my mp3 player I flooded my mind with his powerful positive thoughts. I soon had people asking me how I was staying calm and not complaining about things I use to. I would tell them about Dr. Dave and his website of positive thoughts and positive graphics. Then a few months ago I fell back into negative thinking again, its easy do when you are bomb barred with negativity all around. I don't use my facebook all that much but I have Dr. Daves positive thinking facebook page. The other day I commented on a positive graphic that made me realize I had let the negative back in thoughts. That's when I also found that his book was available on the kindle. I am so thrilled to have his book close in hand to open the pages and stay on track with positive thinking. It really makes a difference on my life and people I am around. Thank you Dr. Dave for positive words to help flood my thoughts to positive ones they also influences the people around me.
9 people found this helpful
on July 6, 2015
I've followed Dr. Dave for a few years on the internet listening to his superb podcasts and recently purchased this kindle edition, MSPT. I like the fact that I can keep his positive message in my pocket on my iphone and every time I have a few minutes while waiting for an appointment I can pull it out and read a few pages. I've read many books over the years on positive thinking. As a Christian I really enjoy how Dave blends New Testament teachings together with modern psychology to teach on high achievement. Jesus did say that He came that people might enjoy abundant living and also struggle at times as well. We grow through the tough times. Times that are meant to build our faith. Dave speaks from experience! He's been through some tough times but kept his focus even when life got difficult. I would give his book one of my highest recommendations. We serve a big God and I dream big.
on March 9, 2014
Finding Dr. Dave and his books is one of the best things to happen so far in life. I suggest you take this book everywhere on your kindle or as a book. He is 100% right about putting positive thoughts into your mind being the key to having a much better life. If you're down and don't have the strength to find something positive to think about then just read Maximum Strength Positive Thinking and allow yourself to be in Dr. Daves positive world. Or you can just google Dr. Dave and find one of his many positive websites to transport you. Thank You for all the hard work Dr. Dave!!!
2 people found this helpful
on November 23, 2013
Dr. Abbott has helped me ask the question. How does this make my life better? I believe peace is cage free and if we do not spend our time it will spend itself. I am on my way to build an airplane in Florida, after that I am going to live on a sail boat and repeat the voyage I saw in the "Red Sea Chronicles." WWW.MAXINGOUT.COM
Thank you, Captain Dave Abbott.
on July 2, 2013
It was very inspiring and help me understand how to start thinking in a positive way. It also has encouraged me to follow my dreams and never give up. I loved the book.
4 people found this helpful
on September 26, 2013
Thank you Dr Abbott. This book has changed my life. It is not only easy to read, but has so much deep wisdom and many practical ideas as well.

Elizabeth
4 people found this helpful
on February 5, 2016
Another book that is short and goes right to the point. Let's the mind experience positive thinking.....WR
on March 1, 2018
Try it.. It might change your life, also.
on December 28, 2015
Dr Dave sets in motion a full renewal of the mind by focusing on good things and God's love! A must read if you need help changing your mind for the better!
on February 17, 2015
I love Dr Dave's message, insight and enthusiasm much more than the affirmations that fill the bulk of this book.