- Series: Casebooks in Criticism
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (January 21, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195116550
- ISBN-13: 978-0195116557
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 0.7 x 5.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,612,818 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Maxine Hong Kingston's The Woman Warrior: A Casebook (Casebooks in Criticism) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"Collects key documents and criticism on one of the most widely read literary texts in America's colleges and universities today...An excellent guide for the instructors and students alike who wish to have a quick tour of the critical landscape of this phenomenal work of Asian American
literature and still capture some of the highlights of its vast scholarship." Rocky Mountain Review
About the Author
Say-ling Cynthia Wong is at University of California, Berkeley.