|Item Weight||0.81 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||2.8 x 2.6 x 0.7 inches|
|Date First Available||May 16, 2019|
Maxmoral 2PCS Micro SD Storage Board Memory Shield Expansion Module 6 Pin SPI Interface Mini TF Card Adapter Reader
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer|
|Media Type||Memory Stick Micro, SD Card, Micro SDHC, Micro SD|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Type: 2pcs Micro SD TF Card Shield Expansion Board, Support Micro SD Card, Micro SDHC card (high-speed card).
- The module (MicroSD Card Adapter) is a Micro SD card reader module, and the SPI interface via the file system driver, microcontroller system to complete the MicroSD card read and write files.
- SPI Interface: A total of 6pins (GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS), GND toground, VCC is the power supply, MISO, MOSI, SCK is the SPI bus, CS is the chip select signal pin.
- On-board level conversion circuit, that means the interface level is 5V or 3.3V.
- Power supply is 4.5V-5.5V, Onboard 3.3V voltage stabilizing circuit.
Compare with similar items
This module (MicroSD Card Adapter) is a MicroSD Card reading and writing module, through the file system and SPI interface driver, the single-chip microcomputer system can complete reading and writing of the MicroSD Card files. Users can directly use the IDE's SD card library to complete the card initialization, reading and writing.
1. Support Micro SD Card, Micro SDHC card (high-speed card).
2. On-board level conversion circuit, that means the interface level is 5V or 3.3V.
3. Power supply is 4.5V-5.5V, Onboard 3.3V voltage stabilizing circuit.
4. Communication interface is a standard SPI interface.
5. 4x M2 screws positioning holes for easy installation.
2x Micro SD TF Card Shield Expansion Board
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hooked up the SPI interface via the normal hardware pins and used the included <SD.h> drivers.
Everything hardware worked great - but got tripped up by 8.3 char file name limit and need to remember to flush() periodically.