4-Year Musical Instruments Accidental Protection ($250-300)from Warrantech
- Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begin day 1. Parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures begins after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Maxon 9-Series Analog Flanger
|Price:||$279.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Input Impedance: 500K Ohms
- Input Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Output Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Output Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- elay Time: 1.0 mSec to 12.8 mSec
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The FL-9’s 100% analog signal path uses the Panasonic MN3207 BBD IC to create some of the richest, thickest flanging and time-delay effects possible. Rate, Depth and Regeneration controls allow the user to dial in everything for shimmering chorus and vibrato to hollow, metallic overtones to thick, jet-like flanging sweeps. In addition to standard controls the FL-9 features a Delay Time knob that allows for a vast array of all-new spatial effects. Silent operation makes the FL-9 at home on the stage or in the studio.