Maxpedition Gear Micro Wallet
|Price:||$13.97 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Overall size: 4.5"(L) x 0.5"(W) x 3"(H)
- 3 interior/exterior sleeve pockets
- Interior ID window
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
In my wallet, I now only carry my Driver's License, Insurance Card, Bank Card, Library Card, and paper currency folded in half. My coins I carry in a coin purse. My store membership/loyalty cards I have transferred to a smartphone app, or onto those mini-cards that fit onto one little keychain. Everything else is with the relevant associated gear, like gym card is with gym bag, scuba card is with scuba bag, airline cards with my luggage.
This is my choice for a simple, bare minimum front pocket wallet that lies flat and unobtrusively. It is far more comfortable and secure than the back trouser pockets or a coat pocket. I find that it gets the job done for 95% of my wallet needs (the other 5% I use an expensive dress pocketbook).
I've had mine for about 2 years now and it has held up well for everyday use, traveling and in the field. There is nothing really to break down. It's been accidentally immersed in water a few times with no detriment. It's so small and lightweight that it can fit inside my hat, or in my passport organizer. Really, the only way you can much more minimal is to wrap your ID, cards, and cash in a simple rubber band.
Maxpedition makes innovative, high quality products. This is just an example of their simple, rugged yet practical side.
I have my military, concealed weapons, drivers and work I.d. in there along with 3 credit cards, numerous insurance cards, a sams club card and cash. its still as slim as when its empty. rugged, will last for years and does not look like something a 12 yr old would carry. highl recommend.
It's constructed very well and very slim. The ID window has stayed crystal clear and there hasn't been any transfer from my ID like I have seen in other wallets I have owned.
Once upon a time, I went to Walmart in search of a new wallet, naturally, since my leather moneyclip/card holder had come apart at the seams(which I had gotten years ago from that very same place.) I am very glad they did not have, on the shelf, that same leather lump I sat on for so long. I very much have a LARGE distaste for LARGE wallets propping up my right cheek all of the time. I hear that is cause for bad backs in men these days.
Anyhow, after about a half hour of REALLY looking those Walmart wallets over good, I came to five revelationous conclusions, my perfect wallet MUST be nylon(lighter and tougher than leather), double stitched, have NO velcro(less attention at checkouts/etc), have room inside to accommodate for laminated cards, and fold ONLY once.
My right cheek thanks me for my decision.
And if my right cheek is happy, I'm happy.. Well, at least with this problem being solved. We all have plenty more problems to be solved.
But, if you have the problem of trying to find the perfect wallet(in my own humble opinion), then consider your problem solved. Now, keep in mind, I don't like to keep a whole bunch of stuff in my wallet. It's only for my debit card, license, hunting license, a couple photos, a 1 ounce silver bar, library card, and a small comb that came with my facial hair trimmer set. I don't keep much cash on me, but it does have room for some.
ALL THAT SAID, thank you, Maxpedition. I am a fan. This wallet lead me to buy the Falcon II as well, and I LOVE that backpack!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works for carrying my hunting and fishing licences. Holds big game tags very well.Published 5 days ago by Prime Customer
Husband loved this wallet! Perfect size for everything you need, and slim enough to carry around and not be a bother in your back pocket.Published 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
I love these Micro Wallets. They're the perfect size to keep just what you really need without having a huge over stuffed wallet in your pocket. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Scott A Rios
I've been using reduced size wallets for about 10 years and decent ones are hard to come by these days. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Full Time
Great things wallet. I only keep a few ID's and a couple debit/credit cards in my wallet. If you have a billion different cards it might not be for you.Published 1 month ago by xjohnnydarkox
Fantastic front pocket wallet! This is exactly what I was looking for.Published 1 month ago by Blaine Edmonds
I like it, seems real stiff. I will give it some break in time.I would suggest some type of a velcro strip on the folded side were the two halfs meet and close like another similar... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Scott D.