Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Maxpedition Falcon-II Backpack
|Price:||$134.57 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- We finish our bags with a triple coat of polyurethane for water resistance and add a final coat of DuPont Teflon Fabric Protector to repel the elements. Only the best components and designs are used.
- We use complete YKK zippers and slides exclusively unlike our competitors who put YKK slides on generic zippers.
- we add military grade nylon webbing for straps, handles, and modular attachment points. Genuine Duraflex buckles and hardware add strength and functionality.
- Starting with large, unseamed panels of 1000 Denier Nylon, we meticulously reinforce each stress point with composite thread. No unnecessary seams or polyester parts are used
- Main Compartment: 18"(H) x 9.5"(W) x 4.75"(D)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Falcon II Backpack is the quintessential Maxpedition product: Durable, ergonomic, and intelligently designed. This medium bodied pack is thoroughly constructed with 1050-Denier water & abrasion resistant nylon; yet its ergonomic shape, padded shoulder straps and sturdy sternum & waist support make it an absolute delight to wear.
Further examination will reveal that the Falcon II has layered independent compartments with more pockets, pouches and PALS attachment points than most backpacks twice its size. Pull the dual-directional YKK zippers and expand the main compartment into a full clamshell opening. You'll find that the Falcon II is surprisingly spacious with room to accommodate your camping essentials and two (2) 100oz/3L water reservoirs. Pack it up and press it down with front & side compression straps, then head out on a hike or overnight with a premium Maxpedition backpack.
About Maxpedition Backpacks
Maxpedition Backpacks are built for hauling gear and ergonomically designed to never drag you down. Curvaceous, foam-padded double shoulder straps contour to your chest and a sternum suspension belt helps distribute weight evenly throughout your upper body, so you can carry a load without falling behind.
Made with high quality nylon stitching, self-repairing YKK zippers and a durable water-resistant exterior; Maxpedition Backpacks have multiple compartments and pockets and offer plenty of space for mission essentials, camping gear, hydration reservoirs, laptops, textbooks and CCW.
- Approx. 10"(L) x 19"(H) x 8.5"(W)
- Main compartment approx. 9.5"(L) x 18"(H) x 5"(W)
- Capacity approx. 1520 cu. inches
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Top Customer Reviews
The bag fits fully packed under the seat of a larger airliner. The load is comfortable, and with the external compression straps I've stuffed the bag but also held jackets, a tent and a water bottle. The Molle attachments are great because I can add additional compartments, bags, firearm magazine pouches.
I've been on multiple deployments and even more travels around the world with this bag and I do not fear it will ever break. The bottom is a rubberized/coated plastic and cordura. It does not have drainage holes. However, there is a water bladder pocket that is great for putting things you might fear could be pick pocketed or you want to hide, and it does have drain holes in case your bladder ruptures.
I also have carried this bag on my chest with a large duffel bag on my back comfortably. On the chest you can look over it just fine, and move your arms with no restrictions.
The only thing that annoys me at times but it's not a con in any way is the long straps. They provide a lot of extra strap material for "larger" guys. I'm not one of them so it just dangles and I have to tie it off every where. But I'd rather have too much than not enough.
If you are thinking of buying the 2289 COYOTE BROWN MEDIUM TRANSPORT PACK copy of this bag DON'T! This bag is worth the little extra cash.Read more ›
Now: this backpack is PERFECT!!!
- It has as many divisions as it has to: no more, no less;
- It fits everything you need in the office;
- It fits everything you need to field work;
- It doesn't mix your stuff;
- It has many places for pencils, notebooks, documents, and things like hard drives, wires and small gear;
- It doesn't mix the camelback with your stuff;
- It has MOLLE supports;
- The size is just perfect (some people may think it is small, but experience shows that if you have a backpack with the size of a house, you will bring a house to field work...).
And many other details that my poor English make it hard to describe.
Anyway, I'm more than happy with this backpack. If you want something with quality, perfect size that allows you to use it on your daily activities and in expeditions as well: this is your backpack!!!
I am thinking in get another one, just to make sure I will have it for as many years as I need...
What's good about this bag (and its derivatives):
- stays compact and keeps its rectangular shape
- 3 zippered storage layers with mesh pockets inside + hydration bladder pocket give you plenty of ways to organize gear
- great for carrying flat items like books, laptops and other electronics
- sternum and waist straps are removable (which is a plus on small packs)
- Y-strap on top can be used to strap a jacket or something bulky outside the pack
- MOLLE webbing for attaching all sorts of things to the outside of the pack or on the shoulder straps: bicycle lights, carabiners, storage pouches, etc.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i've stopped buying maxpedition because it's made in Vietnam. quality took a dive. i bought a falcon 2 for my daughter. made in Taiwan. it was perfect. Read morePublished 13 hours ago by jc
Great pack. its my favorite but Maxpedition need to go back to the drawing board on the shoulder straps. side Molle isn't laid out well for most things you'd attach on the sides.Published 8 days ago by cartoonguy2002
What a great backpack. Don't waste your money on the cheaper alternatives that look similar. Out of all the other bags that look like this "cough cough" condors version of... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
If youre reading this, buy this bag. Or check out the latest version falcon III.
Ive been buying attachment pockets for this bag. I bought a 3 liter water bladder. Read more
It's a good bag I've been using it for a couple months it's just uncomfortably small but works good for those shooting weekendsPublished 12 days ago by Michael Camarena
Yaay! Another! This is my 3rd Maxpedition backpack. I'm a girl who loves rugged gear and Maxpedition never disappoints. I absolutely love the color of this beauty. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Nixy Pixels
Well built, quality is superb as expected from a Maxpedition.
This is a small backpack with generous space. Read more