- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B002XLLB52
- Item model number: 608
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (113 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #131,049 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Maxpedition Doppelduffel Adventure Bag
|Price:||$202.49 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- We finish our bags with a triple coat of polyurethane for water resistance and add a final coat of DuPont Teflon Fabric Protector to repel the elements; Only the best components and designs are used
- We use complete YKK zippers and slides exclusively unlike our competitors who put YKK slides on generic zippers
- We add military grade nylon Webbing for straps, handles, and modular attachment points; Genuine Duraflex buckles and hardware add strength and functionality
- Starting with large, unseamed panels of 1000 Denier Nylon, we meticulously reinforce each stress point with composite thread; No unnecessary seams or polyester parts are used
- Main compartment: 26” x 13” x 9” with two padded dividers
- Frontal/top compartment: 10” x 7” x 2”
- Internal pockets: 8” x 6” x 2” (two)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The DOPPELDUFFEL Adventure Bag is a unique large travel bag that may be carried by hand, shoulder strap in 2 orientations, or with hide-away integral backpack straps. Two (2) internal padded divider can split main compartment into smaller sections.
Top Customer Reviews
If you are looking for a very rugged, well made, bag for travel or BOB Bag, I don't think you'll find a better bag. It's extremely flexible with functional options and just the right size at 3200 cubic inches of space. Packed properly you can hold all the survival gear you need for 3-5 days and for just traveling, up to 10 days or more depending on how you pack. As for FAA size guidelines, its technically just a little to large, however, if cinched down, most airlines will allow it as carry on. I got mine in the monochrome, all Foliage Green Color and it looks great. Plenty of pals webbing for attaching extra bags & pouches or whatever you like. I compared it to the Fliegerduffle, which is basically the same bag just scaled down a bit. The little bit extra space and configuration of the the pocket space and dividers is worth the extra few inches in size IMO. In closing, it has YKK heavy duty zippers and Teflon coated nylon making it very water resistant. Stitching is strong and precise and it allows you to use it as a backpack, or a single shoulder strap, or grab handles at both ends, and lastly, carry it like a normal bag using its comfortable & thick neoprene handle.
I've owned a lot of bags over the years, and can say without reservation, this is the best made, best designed, perfectly executed, and just the right size for 99% of my needs... Not to mention, it's one Wicked Good Looking piece of gear.
If your on the fence about buying it, give it a try. My bet is that you won't be sending it back. Good job Maxpedition!
There are a couple of cons: 1. The hand strap is wrapped in a soft neoprene. Not so sure how this will hold up with hard use. Time will tell. 2. The tapered ends, which enhance the look of the bag, slightly reduces the space for stuff and makes it a bit of a chore to load and zip. Not a big deal, just something to be aware of.
Pros: Its a Maxpedition.