Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Maxpedition Gear Tactical Travel Tray
|Price:||$21.13 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$3.86 (15%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- We finish our bags with a triple coat of polyurethane for water resistance and add a final coat of DuPont Teflon Fabric Protector to repel the elements; Only the best components and designs are used
- We use complete YKK zippers and slides exclusively unlike our competitors who put YKK slides on generic zippers
- We add military grade nylon Webbing for straps, handles, and modular attachment points; Genuine Duraflex buckles and hardware add strength and functionality
- Starting with large, unseamed panels of 1000 Denier Nylon, we meticulously reinforce each stress point with composite thread; No unnecessary seams or polyester parts are used
- Inside of tray dims: 8.5-Inch (L) x 5-Inch (W) x 2-Inch (H)
- Tray flattened dims: 12.5-Inch (L) x 11-Inch (H)
- Folding tray-style organizer for valuables
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Product Details Ever been unable to find your car keys or cellphone right as you were heading out the door to that important meeting? We've all been there. Our Tactical Travel Tray keeps all your essentials and valuables in one place. Inside of tray dims: 8.5-Inch x 5.5-Inch x 2-Inch Tray flattened dims: 12.5-Inch x 11-Inch x 0.25-Inch Folding tray-style organizer for valuables Keep key, phone, EDC essentials in centralized location Keep glasses, watch, jewelry on bedside table Keep gun parts from getting lost during cleaning Lays flat when not in use; very easy to pack.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Looking at the dimensions it seems a bit small. And when you snap it together it seems a bit small. Not taking up too much space where ever you stick it, but it holds a surprising amount for it's size.
Quality materials, quality workmanship, and does exactly what it claims to. Can't get much better than that.
Yeah it seems a little steep in price, but it does -exactly- what it's supposed to, and looks good doing it.
If you need a place to consolidate your EDC stuff, I reccomend this.
Do you "NEED" it? No. You could just use a basket or bowl or something. But if you want a place for your stuff that's YOUR place for YOUR stuff, grab one of these.
I put my front pocket wallet on one side, watch on the other. My rings go between the two larger items. I put my mircofiber cloth (for my glasses) and chapstick within the band of the watch (Timex Ironman, rubber band). On the stand up pockets in the back, i have clipped two two Gerber Paraframe knives and a Buck 371 inside the left side. The right side holds my work ID batch and iPhone charger.
I have the larger pocket in the back still to use (used it to hold reciepts at the moment).
As with most of my Maxpedition gear, I am completely satisfied. If you are asking me, I think this lives up to its billing too.