|Item Weight||7.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||45 x 13 x 3.4 inches|
|Item model number||MKII|
|Item Package Quantity||2|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MAXTRAX Your Stowaway for Emergency Vehicle Extraction
- Whether you're retrieving your boat from the water, or your vehicle out of boggy mud, sand or snow, MAXTRAX is the vehicle extraction tool that can make vehicle recovery quicker and easier than most other vehicle recovery devices on the market today.
- Keep vehicle recovery equipment to a minimum with MAXTRAX. You can even use MAXTRAX upside down as a shovel to remove excess material from around your tires.
- Made of UV stabilised, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track.
- Factory Direct 2 Year Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
MAXTRAX is the innovative, lightweight vehicle recovery device that's Australian designed & engineered, and rigorously tested and proven in the world's toughest offroad events and expeditions as the SAFE, SIMPLE, QUICK and EASY method of 4WD vehicle recovery. Proven on expeditions across ALL seven continents, MAXTRAX work to recover your vehicle in SAND, SNOW, or MUD by providing your vehicle with the traction it needs to self-recover by lifting you UP and OUT of what you're stuck in. No more dangerous recovery straps or winches required. Each Order Come with 1 Pair of Maxtrax Recovery Boards.
Top Customer Reviews
After arriving to my destination I simply hosed them off and no damage was done to them. I believe in these now.
The cheap priced knock off ones?......that is what they are!
The nubs burn off easily if you spin the tires too much.
The key to using these is to be patient and drive out slow.
Perfect for extraction/recovery. For the avid offroader - don't leave home without a set of these.