|Item Weight||7.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||46 x 13 x 3.5 inches|
|Item model number||MKII|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MTX02OD|
Consider these available items
Maxtrax MKII Safety Orange Vehicle Recovery Board
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The original, Australian-made recovery board with a lifetime warranty!
- Manufactured from Australian-made fiber-reinforced engineering grade nylon
- Six glove-friendly handles, with a built-in shovel on each end.
- Mounts easily to most roof rack companies
- Cleats sink their teeth into tire tread and terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Most-Efficient Stackable Recovery Board
MAXTRAX neatly stack together thanks to their proprietary material and award-winning design. You'll be able to fit four MAXTRAX recovery boards (two sets) in the same space as two competitive knock-off recovery boards.
MAXTRAX Are The Original And The Best Recovery Board
MAXTRAX have won every single recovery board test done by a major 4WD magazine
- MAXTRAX is the lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device that’s easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck
- The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tire tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand.
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 45 inches long X 13 inches wide, each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 3.5 inches.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 8 pounds. MAXTRAX is easy to carry and thanks to it’s signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tires.
- MAXTRAX have six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess debris. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX.
How It Works
Wedge MAXTRAX firmly against your tire tread, shift into your lowest gear, and gently accelerate. Once your tire’s tread grips onto the MAXTRAX teeth, you will have the grip needed to self-recover. MAXTRAX work by adding traction and lifting your vehicle UP and OUT of the bog!
Made 100% in Australia from a high-tech engineering-grade, fiber-reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX are as tough as can be. Eighty-eight durable teeth are specially engineered to interlock with your tire to give you the traction they need to get you out of sticky situations. Did we mention there’s a built-in shovel at each end, and SIX comfortable handles?
Easy To Mount
MAXTRAX feature patented keyholes which work with our genuine Mounting Pins to provide you a lockable, secure mount. We even partnered with all of the top roof rack manufacturers like Eezi-Awn, Front Runner, and Rhino Rack to give you a bolt on mounting solution when using our Mounting Pins. Have a rear-mounted spare tire? Check out our Rear Wheel Harness!
The Original Recovery Board
MAXTRAX was designed by experienced-4WD enthusiast and local Queensland guide book author Brad McCarthy with strength and ease-of-use in mind. It’s the safe, simple, quick, easy, effective and inexpensive method of vehicle recovery. MAXimum TRAXion on any terrain.
More items to explore
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I never expected to really need the Maztraxs. There is usually another vehicle around to pull the van far enough along a road to get traction again. I purchased as a backup just in case there was no other vehicle around. In this situation, short of a tractor the van wasn't going to be easily pulled out by another chase tuck or van. I see why these are so highly recommended recommended. These are very sturdy and yet flexible enough to handle the weight of the van in uneven ground.
The cost stings. Is Maxtrax worth it? I knew nothing of recovery and extraction tracts a week ago so I could not say what is great, good enough or not good when I purchased the Maxtraxs. I could only judge based on reviews and videos that the Maxtraxs are the choice if money was not consideration and serious use was intended. I could not afford to try something just to have the product break and fail while customers were looking over the shoulder. Not in my business. I paid the extra cost because I figured either these will work or not. At no time did it appear as if using these tracts working was going to be a wing and a prayer.