- Product Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 5 inches ; 1.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00GOU0T6U
- Item model number: TR5173-Parent
- Average Customer Review: 79 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #23,241 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Maxxis Ikon 3C EXC EXO Folding Tire
|Price:||$44.43 - $115.24|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Exception race specification
- 3C Triple Compound Technology
- High-volume, lightweight true racing tire
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Ikon is for true racers looking for a true lightweight race tire. With 3C Triple Compound Technology, high-volume casing and a fast rolling tread design, the Ikon provides exemplary performance in all riding conditions. As its name suggests, the Ikon.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I will buy these tires again and recommend them to anyone.
Live in sandy central Florida, and these tires are the best I have used in the last 10-12 years of riding.
I run them tubeless with a latex sealant and run them 18-20 psi, work great.