BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 1, 2017
Good tires.. Reasonably priced.
on December 9, 2016
Only had them on for two weeks but reviews make these tires promising. I'm tired of these Chinese tires blowing out almost to the point of stopping our camping trips. Next step will be (Light Truck Tires) which make the best trailer Tyres .
on August 23, 2017
So far these are the best tires I have purchased for our camper.
on October 17, 2015
The order was right.Now to see how they last.China made tires are crape!
on October 11, 2015
These tires are top quality.
on December 23, 2016
So far so good as one of four tires on a 24' enclosed car trailer, 10,000 # when fully loaded. Maxxis came highly recommended
on January 31, 2017
I have been pulling trailers for 20 years and have used many different tire manufacturers. I have found the Maxxis 8008 st radial tires to be far superior to most all other brands. In my opinion these tires just cannot be beaten.
on September 23, 2017
Great tires,Used these for several years,Never a problem on my trailer.
on October 3, 2016
The tires arrived on time and were everything I expected. I will know more in February when we travel more.
on October 3, 2015
Pros: Good prices. Delivered quickly. Mounted locally with no problems.

Cons: tired delivered August 11, 2015 had a manufactored daet code of 4514. In other words they were already 10 months old. Trailer tire rarely wear out, they typically fail due to age or poor maintenance. I hoped for newer tires and was disappointed. When looking for a place to mount them,

Comment: I called a major national tire seller to install them. They did not have these tires in stock but could order and get them in only three days. They would have matched Amazon's prices. If they present me with old tires, I could tell them to send them back and get newer ones.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.