- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 2 or more Grill Gloves offered by LauKingdom. Enter code M5JEJZ9E at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
MaxyLife Matte Wolverine Meat Claws-Pulled Pork Shredder Claws [Strong Version 2.0]-BBQ Meat Handler Forks (Black)
|Sale:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$7.00 (41%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FDA APPROVED & HEAT RESISTANT NYLON: BPA free and heat resistant up to 475°F, so you don't have to worry about it melting (top shelf Dishwasher Safe).
- HIGH QUALITY PULLED PORK SHREDDER CLAWS dominate chicken, beef, brisket, turkey, poultry, hams, roasts and anything from your slow cooker, grill or smoker in record time.
- MEAT HANDLER FORKS NEVER LOSE GRIP - bear paw shaped so you can pick up and carry hot foods in the kitchen without dropping them or burning your hands.
- THE PERFECT GIFT - A gift every master chef or grill enthusiast would be happy to receive.
- MONEY-BACK Your Satisfaction is our TOP Priority.If not satisfied for any reason,please return for a 100% refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Manufacturer Part Number||717630634795|
|Package Height||1 x 6 x 8 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.25 pounds|
MaxyLife Meat Claws-Pulled Pork Shredder Claws [Strong Version 2.0]-BBQ Meat Handler Forks
Imagine how much mouthwatering meat you'll prevent from hitting the floor and how much time
you'll save with your new Wolf Claw Meat Handlers (not to mention how many finger burns
Here's the truth. If you love your BBQ, and you know a thing or two about
quality, you'll love these Wolf Claw Meat Handlers. Because as grillin'
aficionado's we get it. So we designed you a tool tough enough to handle your
beefiest roast or rack of ribs with the virile power to shred your creation in
This comes as a set of two, and is made of high-end, durable, superior quality
It's an all season, professional grade, and multi-purpose kitchen and BBQ tool.
Use it during the holidays to expertly carve-brown, piping hot Thanksgiving
turkey that you just pulled out of the oven and handled using these same meat
Instantly shred your smoked pork shoulder in the summer by the time your
guests have sat down at the picnic table.
This is an every holiday, every season cooking tool.
Need to serve your pasta or toss that salad?
No problem, you can use your meat claws for this purpose too.
Having trouble keeping that rolling watermelon in place on the counter while
The claws has you taken care of.
Top Customer Reviews
(To make bbq shredded chicken, I throw a bunch of skinless, boneless, chicken breasts in a crockpot for 5 or so hours. I do not put water or anything in there. When they are done (crock pot cooking times vary), drain the water off them. Then leave in the pot and shred shred shred!!! Then add a bottle of bbq sauce, or how ever much your family likes (I prefer Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ), and mix. Let it sit on low in the crockpot while you finish up the rest of prep for dinner. Then serve on buns! It does not get any easier than that, especially with how awesome these claws are!)
If my review was helpful, please click yes :)
I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my HONEST review. The price I pay for a product has no bearing on my opinion. I try to list pros and cons and give my true feelings about all products.
For anyone who enjoys shredded meats, this bad boy is a must have. The only reason for using puny forks to shred is because you are not aware of this device. Despite being made of plastic (btw, which does not get hot like metal), it is far stronger than metal tines of a fork. Plus, your hands are far enough away from the meat that at no time are you forced to stop to allow your hands to cool off.
Best of all, they make for a great Halloween Wolverine impersonation.