BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 17, 2013
I don't know if this was originally designed to be a jewelry hanger or not. I think it may just be sold as that as an alternate use. It is very cute, however my chains are 18" long, and this hanger is too short for them to hang straight without crimping at the bottom. I ended up putting a wood base underneath to make it higher up on the counter. My silver chains tarnished very quickly and I am not sure if it is because they were exposed to the air, or if they were reacting to the medal the tree is made from. I ended up putting them away and using it for gold chains only. My suggestion is that they make the actual tree part of the stand another inch (or more) higher to accommodate longer chains.
on March 18, 2013
I received this item today as a gift for a friend. It's a beautiful piece, however on the bottom was a sticker that said "Made in China". From reading the online description of it, I was under the impression that it was hand made by a Selina Vaughan since she states that "this is a new gorgeous unique color treatment that I have created and is sold only through Selina Vaughan Studios." I guess someone forgot to take the "Made in China" sticker off before shipping it to me.
on December 14, 2012
Just got this in the mail today and its perfect. The small size will fit into a large candle lantern so the cats wont play with the jewelry =^_^= my only hope is that the person I got it for loves it as much as I do
on August 18, 2013
This item is so pretty...small and won't hold much jewelry....i mainly bought it so i had a place to hang my car keys and watch when i got home from work....
on April 1, 2013
There is not enough area on this for hanging much. It is pretty and does hold a few items but not longer necklaces.
on September 13, 2012
I love this because it is small enough to go on my bedside chest so I have something to put forgotten earrings and necklaces as I go to bed
on January 20, 2012
Picked this out as a gift for a sister in law who loves trees. Very good quality, nice and heavy, very pretty..she loved it!
on January 3, 2012
i like the way it looks and the only thing i dont like is that there is a gap in the base where it was welded together which is a bummer
on January 9, 2010
Usually i wouldnt waste my time posting a review, but in this case i need to. We received the product with the bottom leaf broken off - broken in shipping. I was worried that since it didnt ship from Amazon, it would be difficult to deal with customer support. I was completely wrong. They were awesome and shipped me out a replacement asap. thanks!!
on July 2, 2014
well made, sweet

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.