Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on December 6, 2015
Smaller than I thought but it's the 100 yards as advertised. Twine seems like it would unravel easily and has small fibers that stick out so it's not the fresh, crisp cut that I wanted for my Christmas cookie decoration (making a bow with the twine). I guess I wanted a coated twine. The thickness is perfect as it is thicker than pizza box twine-probably twice the thickness of that red and white pizza / pastry box twine. I'm still going to use it and will buy next roll of twine in person.
on December 30, 2014
Bought this for Christmas packages - you know, "brown paper packages tied up with string..." Looked good and was a starting point for adding other decorative touches to gift wrapping. I used it for a number of packages and still have half the roll remaining. The green color will look good other times of the year and will go with other touches I may want to add to give the gift wrapping a punch of color.
on March 13, 2017
Item was as described.
on February 2, 2017
I love having different colored twine in my kitchen for use wrapping food gifts. And using less cellophane and tinfoil. A couple paper plates back to back and twine make for nice dinner plates for a sick friends or cookies or brownies.
on December 26, 2016
The color green that was sent is lime green rather than a regular medium shade of green. The twine is good for my purpose, but I was a bit discouraged with the color. I guess I should have noticed the word "celery" in the title.
on March 6, 2017
I used this as sort of a rustic gift ribbon for christmas! very cute!
on February 18, 2014
I love this twine! It's thicker than regular bakers twine (you could not break it with your hands) and it is great for gifts. I bought this twine in several different colors and keep it and a big role of kraft paper on hand - now I'm never out of the perfect gift wrapping. I often combine the twine with other ribbon as well. (The one thing I hate about it is that it's so darn hard to find the start of the roll. After that, it's great!)
on March 30, 2013
This was exactly what I hoped it would be - very accurately reflected in the picture in terms of color and size. We used it to hang paper lanterns at a bridal shower and also as ribbon to tie our party favor bags closed. It worked perfectly and added a nice touch vs. normal string or ribbon.
on February 8, 2013
I like that this twine is thicker than my other stripped bakers twine. It's worth the extra money. I'll definitely look for this brand the next time I need to buy.
on February 9, 2016
It's thin, however it was fairly sturdy.
review image