Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Maybe A Bear Ate It!
Format: Hardcover|Change

on October 10, 2017
was purchased for my nursery school class. kids love them!
on August 16, 2016
I love it! I have probably purchased upwards of 20 for various children all over the world. A totally charming book for the child and the adult reading it!
on November 29, 2014
One of our absolute favorites! We change the story almost every time. It leaves so much room to the imagination and is beautifully illustrated. The character even models problem solving. As a teacher and a parent, I think everyone should own this book.
on September 16, 2013
Both my kids loved this book. It is simple but clever. They like pretending to tell the animals "No" and try to get the book back. I have introduced this book to many other toddlers and it has been an instant hit with each one as well.
on January 31, 2016
loved it
on November 12, 2014
Great book Good for kids 2-6 year olds. Good book to read to a group.
on January 22, 2015
All great
on April 17, 2013
We love this book! The illustrations are darling & your children will love reading this book! Such a cute story!
on September 10, 2010
Item as described! I used this book to read to my class and teach them how to put books back in the correct spot. Cute, fun read aloud!
on March 21, 2009
My 3 yr old son memorized this in just a few days after getting it. It's his absolute favorite book we've ever read.