Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Color: Touched Genitals|Change

Showing 1-10 of 390 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 428 reviews
on December 11, 2016
I misread the title. I used this in my genitals. It burned a bit but was enjoyable. My wife tried it on hers and went screaming into the bathroom. Overall we love it. Thanks for coming up with this fantastic product. I better not include the photos.
on January 7, 2017
Not sure how to write a serious review of this so I won't. Maybe you touched your genitals had sanitizer has been a life saver for me. Working in the business industry it's a must! You never know when a new business client has just had a private moment before wanting to shake your hand and this product can put your mind at ease knowing none of those innapropriate germs will end up being passed around. Thinking about on a deeper level, really the germs are still there it's just that they are all dead. I might just get out my driving gloves and use them for hand shaking as well then I don't have to cringe every time the alcohol finds each and every little paper cut and hang nail on my hands. This also makes for a funny joke gift you actually have real friends that aren't cats.
on December 30, 2016
Package came on time, wrapped very well. No damage at all.. happy with this purchase! There are many different bottle labels to choose from, a little on the expensive side but worth it for the novelty. It came just as advertised.

I bought these bottles as gag gifts for stockings in my house. My 2 younger boys both got a "Thanks For Scooping My Poop" and my teen and guy got "Maybe You Touched Your Genitals".
My younger kids always need that reminder to wash hands after cleaning the cat box, and lets face it, these older guys need frequent reminders about hands being in their pants "adjusting" themselves. This was an awesome reminder for everyone!

The sanitizer itself is a plain, generic sanitizer. Works like it should. The bottle is awesome and can/will be refilled with a larger bottle I will buy at the drugstore so the bottles can be around keeping germs at bay for a long time to come!
I will be buying a few more bottles as cute gag gifts, and am going to choose one for myself to carry around in my purse. Nothing like offering for someone to use some sanitizer and watching their face when they see the bottles! Definitely recommend this!
on October 4, 2016
I touch my genitals all the time. All. The. Time. But, I use this hand cleaner very regularly, which gives my business associates the confidence they need when we make deals and shake hands. Maybe I touched my genitals, but my hands are clean!
on January 17, 2017
Gag used at a hospital where they are washing their hands every 15 minutes. We got a lot of laughs and giggles, made the day a lot of fun. Never did admit to bringing it though.
on December 11, 2016
Funny! And it works as a hand sanitizer.
on March 17, 2017
It works fine just don't give it as a Christmas stocking stuffer to someone who actually has OCD, because apparently that's offensive.
on May 8, 2017
I still can't keep from laughing. Our family has a white elephant gift exchange at Christmas. Can't wait. Thanks so much.
on May 14, 2017
Hilarious stocking stuffer!!! This gift got the best laughs out of them all at Christmas.
on January 12, 2017
I got this for my oldest son for our Christmas Eve gag gift opening. He about fell over when he saw it. He laughed hysterically for a few minutes. He turned beat red, and just couldn't speak for a little minute. It was a lot of fun to watch him

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question