Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Maybelline New York Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer, 0.67 Fluid Ounce
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

Format: Health and Beauty|Change
Price:$5.94+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on January 4, 2016
I have extremely large nose pores. :S Thought I'd give this a shot, and I'm pretty pleased with the results. You really can't beat it for the price.

My experience using this has been that it's not really 'instant', but it's pretty fast. I saw noticeable improvement in about 30-40 minutes.

The product isn't heavy, and I've noticed only a slight difference in the way it feels to wear this stuff under makeup (versus just the makeup).

I have super sensitive skin, and haven't broken out or anything from it yet, but I haven't been using it long enough to tell. I'm optimistic though.
review image
0Comment| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 1, 2015
I know I use this phrase a lot, but this is a GAME-CHANGER! I have been so attached to my Too Faced RX Hangover primer, but I just can't afford that anymore. I decided to take a chance and order this despite the reviews alleging that it is bad for oily skin and I am happy to report that I have had no issues of the sort. My usually oily skin feels matte, flawless, poreless, bright, and beautiful! On the days I don't have the time (or energy, let's be real here) to put on a full-face of makeup, I have to apply this at the very least. It gives my skin that bright, smooth, flawless look!
review image
11 comment| 126 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 14, 2015
A friend of mine recently tried this and she absolutely raved about it for a week straight before I gave hers a try one night while getting dressed at her house. Holy Maybelline, this stuff is phenomenal. I used it on my face, and I literally looked photoshopped, in a great way. If you wear makeup this is a must have item! With that said, I have extremely sensitive skin, so after a week of using my own that I purchased, I found that I was breaking out like crazy. I had to up my skin care regimen from one to two days a week to combat the clogging of my pores and I’m using the primer a bit less than I was before. Basically, after wearing the primer for a couple of days, I ue a makeup remover and then I wash my face with this acne wash After that, I use my TreeActiv Anti Acne & Rosacea Treatment TreeActiv Anti Acne & Rosacea Treatment Sulfur Mask Plus Rhassoul, Bentonite Clay Mask with Witch Hazel & Aloe Vera - Refreshing Lemon Scent (1 Jar) (8 Oz) which leaves my skin really taut and clear and helps with my acne problems (mild, though still very present) as well as the dark circles under my eyes. I then use my extractor kit to scoop out any leftover impurities and then I spot treat with TreeActiv+ Tea Tree Oil Acne Solution for Advanced Acne Treatment - All Natural Acne Spot Treatment - Blemishes Gone or Your Money Back! (60ml), which really moisturizes my skin and leaves it smelling delightful. After all of this, my skin looks great! Bonus: all of these products smell amazing, so score on that! I know it seems like a lot of things to do to keep your skin clear, but I am more than willing to use the primer on my sensitive skin if it means I’m able to look the way I do with the primer on. I recommend!
11 comment| 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2016
One I'm sorry for the awkward picture to I just wanted you to see how big it actually is and I first I thought it was going be much smaller but the price fits the size perfectly so thank you an One I'm sorry for the awkward picture to I just wanted you to see how big it actually is and I first I thought it was going be much smaller but the price fits the size perfectly so thank you and
on January 19, 2016
I love this primer, I have very oily skin and I feel like this product does magic for my face. It's very good, helps with pores, makes my makeup stay, just great over all. A few tips I'd give to future buyer is that a little goes a long way, do not use a lot I feel like you just won't get the desire finish. Also, I know some people like to use just primer on well I really dont recommend that with this product. Good over all and definitely recommend it especially if you have oily skin, great and affordable.
on March 18, 2016
This stuff is pretty awesome. I've been looking for something to minimize the appearance of the pores on my nose since no cleansing product seem to get rid of them, and this definitely does the trick.

All you need to do is apply a tiny bit of the gel to the affected area and rub in. That's it! It's not greasy and doesn't really have a scent, it also does not make me break out worse so it's gentle enough for everyday use.

I honestly wasn't sure if it did much more than make my mineral foundation apply a bit more smoothly like a primer would until I took a before and 2 minute after pic, you can see the drastic difference. It looks like I literally took a smudge tool to my pic but it's totally unedited! I know the lighting and angle are a bit different but you can't deny the results.

I typically only use it directly on my nose but since taking those pics have also applied it under my eyes with no adverse effects. I'm not sure it does as much to smooth there as it does my actual pores, but I will absolutely keep using it.

This is one beauty product I can see myself using a very long time.
review image review image
on April 13, 2016
Baby skin was not what I expected it to be, it is clear and almost like a Vaseline consistency but its not greasy at all. I put it on before applying my concealer and foundation. It makes my face look so smooth and almost like I've been "photoshopped". Which is great since that is how the product is advertised. It was a great price and lasts a very long time since you only need to use a dime size amount for full face and neck coverage. Once its all gone I will for sure order again. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because I was under the impression that this product was tinted as a skin color. It still works great but I think it would be even better with a skin tinted shade added to it. I have added photos to show what the product looks like out of tube, and once rubbed in and size of package so you know the amount you will be getting.
review image review image review image
on March 5, 2016
I put this magical, clear gel on my face and I walk out the door. No need for foundation whatsoever. I bought this because I thought it was this thing called primer I read about to make makeup last longer. But it turns out I don't really need makeup after all. Enjoy this sorcery.
on October 27, 2015
THE BEST!!! I have really oily skin and I had such a hard time keeping my foundation on all day. I was just looking for something so I didn't have to keep touching up my makeup all day. This does that and more. My pores are completely invisible and it makes my skin so soft!
on March 31, 2016
Does what it says you don't even much need foundation this stuff smoothes your face making you look heavenly hehe. Here is a pic with no foundation or anything