Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 569 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 809 reviews
on March 24, 2016
I LOVE this BB cream, it is my favorite foundation.

I am a white person with tanned skin and the MEDIUM (not light medium, which is too light) is the perfect shade because it's pretty sheer. It matches when I am a little paler or a littler darker than usual. I don't have much acne, and I don't believe it would cover acne very well, but I have very deep pores and this covers them just as good as normal foundation. It is very lightweight and does NOT settle into wrinkles or pores, which I love. My T-zone still tends to get oily because this is not a matte or powder foundation - but I personally don't mind because it looks less "makeup-y" and I just blot the oil when it happens.

I think the dewy look is so fresh and pretty and very in right now, and this gives you just that. It also moisturizes so my skin isn't dry or itchy while wearing it. I highly recommend this stuff.
review image review image review image
0Comment| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2017
Initially, the product comes out looking very red, so I wasn't expecting much the first time I tried it since I have very yellow undertones. But it's like a tinted moisturizer so it blends into the skin very easily. I'll probably be able to use it when I start tanning this summer too. The only problem I have is how easily it comes off. It also smells pretty terrible, but I got used to the scent by this point. I probably wouldn't buy it again but it gets the job done.
on May 11, 2017
It provides nice coverage but it makes me break out.
on December 2, 2016
Busy Moms, working Moms, ladies this is awesome! Forget the ten products you are using now this has it all! Get yourself a nice soap to wash your face. Score bed because this is all you need in the morning!
I wouldn't have the time in the morning without this! The price is also awesome and I subscribe and save it so there aren't any last minute drug store runs!!
on May 27, 2015
I'm not usually a big make-up person but I bought this because I was curious about bb cream. Now I'm in love with this stuff! It's super light and doesn't clog up my pore or make my face look like it is coated in make-up. And instead of my fear, that it would make my skin irritated, it's making my skin nicer. I don't know what this stuff is but it's seriously magic.
on March 27, 2017
I've used this product for several years. I like that it is a tinted moisturizer and not a heavy liquid makeup the can cause breakouts. So glad an Amazon seller had it since it was continually "out of stock" at my local WalMart.
on September 10, 2016
I like this bb cream, but it does not substitute for actual makeup to me. is something that you can use if you want some coverage and your walking out the door in a hurry and do not have time to do full makeup. However it just did not provided enough coverage for me, so i will not be buying again
on March 3, 2017
Awesome product, great price and wonderful quality cream by Maybelline. It is wonderful for the skin, and is tinted to be used instead of make-up, or with it. Keeps skin smooth and hydrated.
on November 29, 2012
This product is good if you don't have much to cover up. I am of african american decent. I use Mac NW 45 or NW 50. I only put that because that helps me when I have read other reviews on make up products. The color of the product is good for my complexion. It does get oily after a while so you will need to set with a powder and use concealer if you have spots...
33 comments| 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 29, 2017
Only ordering online because my local drugstores stopped stocking the deep and only go to medium/deep. This has been my essential skin product for years. In the summer (when I'm more tan) I just apply this with my fingers, then dab concealer over my dark spots and blend with a blush, and voila! Perfect, natural looking skin. I have super oily skin and this doesn't seem to increase oiliness at all.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.