Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 19, 2013
I've always loved Maybelline. From their mascaras, to their lipsticks, and of course, their eye shadows! I was super excited about this set of colors because I adore nude/natural colors but also like dark browns and beige's. Well, this set fit my expectation perfectly. The colors stay on for a long time and I hardly had any fall out. Love love love this!
on March 23, 2013
I dont like the applicator that comes with the eyeshadow, but its your standard sponge applicator. The eyeshadow itself is great, and long wearing. The gold is a very bronzey gold and super shimmery. The dark brown looks great for a smoky effect and you can very easily go for a more neutral or bold look depending on the combination and how many layers you use. overall, a great product.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on May 26, 2014
With maybelline eyeshadows, you never know what you'll get in terms of pigmentation. But typically, lighter colors barely show up. With this quad, this is the case with the lightest "base" shadow. Also, the sparkly brown one isn't that pigmented either. The "crease" and "lid" colors are very pigmented though and CAN give you a dramatic look if you desire.
on December 17, 2012
I absolutely love this quad! I don't use the liner part but the lid and crease color look great on any skin tone. My boyfriend is a huge critic when it comes to make-up (he likes the natural beauty thing) and even he thought it looked great. I recommend that before you decide to wear this eyeshadow out anywhere that you experiment with it at home first. Learn how to use it beforehand so that you don't feel insecure wearing it to go out. Other than that, it is beautiful and I will definitely be buying another one.
on November 8, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this eye shadow. I recently purchased Urban Decay's wildly popular Naked 2 pallet and while I love that product, it is expensive. This little set looks great at a fraction of the price. The colors are highly pigmented and gorgeous. This is an especially nice set of colors for blue eyes. Also good for the makeup novice as it comes with suggestions on where to place each shade. So to summarize, not quite up to par with Urban Decay, but surprisingly comparable.
on March 31, 2013
Not bad, but its hard to keep the shadow just on the lids. I find my face a bit glittery and shimmery as the day goes on and the shadow falls from my lids. I never wear several layers of eyeshadow and blend well and even apply a top layer of powder over my shadow to help keep it in place, but this stuff never stays put. To be fair, I do not use a eyeshadow primer or base, but I refuse to buy those when my other eye makeup does not require it. Cute colors, and easy to put on.
on August 23, 2013
I thought Maybelline typically had really good makeup so I didn't have any qualms about ordering this. Unfortunately this palette isn't very pigmented so the shadows don't stick to my skin like they should. The colors are nearly translucent. I used the applicator brush that came with the package as well as my own brushes and still nothing. I was really hoping for thicker/heavier/more vibrant application. I'm very disappointed :(
on November 10, 2012
I originally ordered this product and it arrived in poor condition: busted up container, missing one application wand, broken shadows. I did however LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors!!! I asked if I could just get a replacement and Amazon sent me a replacement SUPER FAST!!! This one arrived in perfect condition and the colors are just perfecto. Happy neutral eyes! ;) Amazon made the correction easy and the representative I chatted w was professional and super helpful. Me=Happy Amazon shopper w good looking eyeshadow! :)
on March 20, 2015
I bought this to use for my wedding makeup for my wedding in October of this year. I was really happy with the color, it looks just as it does in the picture. I cannot wait to do some "test runs" with this color pallet. Another feature I really liked about this set, is that it labels on each color square where at to use that particular color on your eye.
on June 22, 2014
I like to wear shades of brown eye shadow. This is a great little compact, especially for the price.

I love the gold shade, but it is too sparkly to wear during the day -- although it's great for date night!! Even the liner portion has a bit of sparkle, so it's not good for daytime wear. But again, wonderful for night.

I'm not sure how long wearing this is, because I tend to wear it only in the evening.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.