Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 26, 2013
I have sensitive eyes and allergies, so I cannot wear traditional mascara. This product extends my natural lashes and makes them more prominent. I have also used it as an eyebrow definer, and it keeps those eyebrow hairs from straying. It doesn't cause any negative side effects, either!
11 comment| 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 6, 2017
I keep buying this thing for my eyebrows for a while now. After years I still didn't find a better brow gel yet.
on November 16, 2016
I use this clear mascara for my eyebrows. It helps to mold them and keep them in place. I recommend it to anyone who wants to add a little something extra to their make up regimen.
on June 22, 2017
Shipped fast, no hassle. I forgot how much I love this product especially in the summer. You don't have to worry about it sweating off and running. Just gives you a fresh face look. One of my must haves!
on June 16, 2015
I use this to set my eyebrows in place after filling them in. It works greatđź‘Ť scrap as much product off of brush before running through your eyebrows so you don't get that "wet" look.

UPDATE:
I've used this product consistently since June and it does the job. Nothing extra special but does what I need. Eventually I will probably buy the Anastation of Beverly Hills for my clients and myself.
on March 16, 2017
My lashes are way too curly and kinda short, so I am just unable to apply regular mascara without making a mess. This mascara gave me a "wet", natural look that doesn't look clumpy, and gave some definition.
on November 21, 2016
Works excellently. Separates and emphasizes the lashes with subtlety but effectively. Shows no sign of residue when I use them on my lower lashes. Not sticky or clumpy. Excellent product, and a necessity for any vanity collection
on November 22, 2016
Love it for my eyebrows and for smoothing stray hairs that sometimes frizz around the frame of my face.
on February 18, 2017
With repeated coats, it does make lashes appear longer, but it doesn't last at all. I would have to reapply hourly to keep the look consistent. It takes a long time to dry, which might be a problem if you're using for brows, or not. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all, which is why I can't wear traditional mascara. Wish it lasted longer.
on May 8, 2015
I like to keep my make-up very natural and this mascara is key for that. Though my eyelashes are naturally long and curly, they tend to bunch together and go in different directions. I wanted something that would help separate my lashes and make them point up instead of down. I found that both black and brown mascaras didn't quite match my eyelash color and I didn't like the way they looked. Regular mascaras also made my eyelashes stiff and uneven and I hated removing the mascara at night and worrying about dark flecks during the day.
I am super pleased with how this mascara looks! It goes on smoothly, my eyelashes are soft and flowy as usual but more separated and defined and even if I don't remove it entirely I don't wake up in the morning with raccoon eyes. Definitely recommended, especially for the affordable price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.