Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 297 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 310 reviews
on March 15, 2016
It's lighter than I expected but somehow worked. I'm a medium dark African American with yellow undertones, for reference I wear the Maybelline Matte & Poreless liquid foundation in the shade 338 and I got the darkest shade available in the Instant Age Rewind which is Medium/Deep and it was still 4 shades lighter than my skin, HOWEVER it works to highlight my cupids bow, forehead and nose and covers a dark scar right in the middle of my nose from the chicken pox as a child. It dries quickly so you have to blend, blend, blend immediately preferably with a damp beauty sponge, but it has a matte finish and is great for highlighting. I use the same product but the dark circle version underneath my eyes.
review image review image
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 28, 2016
I ordered this concealer/treatment in Light/Medium and it's a pretty good fit for my medium skin. I use it under my eyes and around my nose to help conceal circles and little red veins. I like Maybelline's Age Rewind series and this product, while not as full coverage as I would like, is not a disappointment. It did take forever to twist up the product the first time I used it. I thought there was nothing in the tube. But once it did eventually surface onto the sponge applicator, it applied easily and well.

I use my fingers to blend the creamy product. I set it with a very light translucent powder and it lasts for a few hours, maybe a bit more, before I start to see shadows peeking through. It is a thin product but doesn't settle into fine lines. It has a matte finish and it isn't cakey or obvious.

I have been using a different concealer that is full coverage and topping it off with this one and the combination works well. My circles are quite pronounced so I need more coverage than most. As far as actually lightening dark spots over time, I don't know. I tend to doubt it. I use Vitamin C serum and even that hasn't really faded a few dark spots I have. But as a general brightener and concealer, this one is good. Most people will find it is all they need. Because I have really resistant dark circles, the medium coverage is just not enough alone. It's great though to freshen my look and easy to carry in my bag. It's not messy and can be applied with the sponge rather than fingers in a pinch. Another good product from the Age Rewind line.
on December 4, 2016
LOVE this concealer. I had seen many youtube beauty gurus talk about this and how they really like it so I figured I would give it a try... I was definitely pleased. This concealer dries matte which is great for me because i have oily skin. I still like to reapply a little later in the day if i've already been out for a while because it sometimes likes to get a little smeary around the upper nose and forehead, but again thats probably just because of my oily skin. I've actually started using this concealer as a foundation because I love it so much! and the match is great.

If any ladies need help on how to color match online -
Look up the name of the product and the colors, google image search swatches (especially ones taken in day light) and from their you can see their true shades and get the best feel of what would look like your natural skin tone.
on November 19, 2014
I use this Maybelline product every morning. It does well concealing my sleep circles & shadows. It eases up my fine laugh lines, goes on fluidly & blends very well. I also use it as a nice highlighter under my brows before I put my eye shadow on. I blend it in around my lips before I put my lip color on. It makes my fine feathering around my mouth look less noticeable. I am 56 now so any small product like this handy little item is a small blessing. Its very easy to use, there is no waste & it lasts a long time.
on May 22, 2014
Gives good coverage for those troublesome spots. I keep one in my purse and one with my makeup stash at home. I like the fact that it's self-contained & you don't risk getting makeup all over your fingers.
on January 9, 2016
I would highly recommend this buy. It's a hour half the price on Amazon than it is in stores!! Came in great condition and the color matches perfectly!!!super easy to apply with aping too applicator as well. Came about a week and a half early.
review image review image
on March 22, 2017
I ordered the wrong color, so I can't really comment on that aspect - but it was close enough to my foundation to work. The coverage is alright, but I have criminally dark circles. I wouldn't call it full coverage - though I'm not sure it's supposed to be. It applied poorly with the attached sponge and a blender. So much product came off onto the blender (dry and damp). However, I had success with a brush and was able to blur it well enough. Really why I rated the product 3 stars is the horrible chemical smell. It's so strong, especially when you first open it. Once applied, it fades a bit but it made me very nervous to put it on my face. Everytime I open the cap I get the same smell and feeling. In the end, it was just ok.
Shipping - it arrived very quickly and in great condition.
on August 10, 2015
This is the best concealer that I have ever used. I got it for my deep under eye circles but I also use it for blemishes on my face. I use fair and it is pretty light... a couple of shades lighter than my actual skin tone. It gives me maximum coverage and doesn't come off as easily as some others. The best thing about this concealer is the price! Compared to other similar products, it is a very reasonable price. This is the only concealer that I use!
on January 23, 2014
I was surprised by how well this product covered and for a very reasonable price. I couldn't rate it 5 stars as it wasn't perfect, but it's probably the best of the half dozen products like this that I've tried. It also blended well with my skin tone and then by powdering over, the mark was almost invisible. I can't speak to the long term erasing feature as I just started using it, but as a concealer, it's excellent.
on March 17, 2015
At first I was disappointed. I have porcelain skin and bought the 'light' and this was way too yellow/dark for me. It did cover my bags but the color wasn't a great match for me. But now, I am going to continue to buy these and actually purchase and see how the 'brightener' one is like.

I now figured out how to use it, even if it may be an improper way it's what works for me. After I prime my face I put these on my under eyes FIRST and blend in. I also use this to dab all over my redness and pimples that I may have and just lightly blend it into my face. It looks all discolored and funky but then I put on my foundation and it's super great coverage for me. The product itself is light but does a super good job at covering my blemishes and making me not look cakey. If anyone is curious I use this product combo'd with L'oreals True Match foundation for the perfect coverage.