Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 145 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 150 reviews
on February 25, 2016
I absolutely love this product. In fact in 2009, this was my holy grail foundation. When this product became discontinued I never thought to search here on Amazon, but I am glad I did. Even though the product is discontinued it was very affordable here on Amazon.

I am a very fair skinned redhead with pink undertones. While this product doesn't have pink undertones, it was a tad on the yellow side as it oxidized on my skin. Photo below to show the coloring of my skin and the coloring of the foundation when applied with a damp beauty sponge. This stuff makes my skin look flawless, it always has. Best drug store foundation I've ever used. Normally, I have very dry skin and this product doesn't irritate my dry flaky skin. People always complimented me when I would wear this foundation.
review image
on July 5, 2016
I have had rosacea for 20 yrs. This is the ONLY product I have been able to use that RELIEVES my redness. I heard this was being discontinued. Would that I was some very influential, wealthy consumer that could convince them otherwise. This company has no idea how this product helped me. In the worst of the outbreaks, I was able to put this on and go out in public. That's saying something, other rosacea sufferers will know. I even slept in it (repeatedly) because it calms the redness. By morning, I looked almost like myself. Oh, I wish you would continue this product.
Enthusiast: Makeupon December 28, 2016
I bought this in January of 2014 and misplaced it in a makeup case I seldom open. I tried it on my skin with understandable misgivings, since it's been in my bathroom cabinet for 23 months ... and couldn't be more pleased! It felt silky as I applied it with my makeup brush -- and then I remembered why I'd put it away. It simply didn't apply as lightly with my fingertips, and I hadn't yet bought a foundation brush! The coverage is lightweight but very flattering, the soft, matte color still hasn't changed, and even after all this time, there's no unpleasant odor!
I only have this one little bottle, so considering its remarkable shelf life, I need to buy several and stock up!
on August 3, 2011
I had high hopes for this foundation, but I have to say that I was kind of disappointed. The foundation is really liquidy, more so than most liquid foundations that I have ever tried. I like the packaging, the applicator is a nice change from many of the products I've tried, but because it's so watery it can be difficult to control exactly how much product you're getting. It's also pretty light coverage for a foundation - I've used tinted moisturizers with more coverage. It's not bad, if you're looking for a really light coverage foundation that is kind of just a wash of product over your skin, but if you're looking for something that will really even out skin tone or cover any imperfections then this probably isn't for you.
on March 31, 2012
I got this foundation in both Tan and Beige and the Beige is very light but the tan is a tad darker. I tend to mix the two but I only wore this 3 times because:

- it oxidizes on my skin almost immediately...I'm always left with a weird dark orange pallor

- it doesn't offer very nice coverage even with two layers

- it flakes on my face.

I've tried other drugstore foundations and they work much better. I got this because I absolutely love the minearl power concealer which covers really well and looks natural. This however is not that great so save your money ladies. Oh and its discontinued in most places so make sure you don't buy a very old bottle on amazon.
on January 14, 2014
I chose this item because i have very problematic flaky porous skin, and have been in search of a foundation to add subtle color to my very pale skin that doesn't scream FAKE tan or TOO DARK. I discovered this product on Pinterest and the "pinner" suggested to get the darkest shade and simply put a small drop in with your lotion for a tint of color or a little more if you want to be darker. Oh my goodness!!!! They weren't joking that was the right solution for me. I always see my pores when i wear foundation and hate hate hate that thick gloppy crap that tends to gather in problem areas of my skin. This was the solution, and I couldn't be happier! Also ITS CHEAP! Its a small bottle, but, by mixing it together with the lotion a little goes a long way! It honestly looks as though nothing is on my skin. I don't normally wear a foundation because Im always stressed about the way it looks or if its blended good enough. I don't have to worry about that with this product and this method.
on October 6, 2011
This has been my favorite foudation for several years, imagine my dismay when I couldn't find it in the store anymore! I tried a few different places with no luck. Then I thought to search online and found it on Amazon! I bought several bottles to stock up. This makeup is great, goes on smoothly, has a light to medium coverage. It is true to color, I mean that it compares well to other brands so it shouldn't be too hard to match your color online, just select a similar named shade to what you have used before. Other heavier foundations have made me break out, but not this one! I like how it goes on like silk (feels like it) and blends easily too. You don't have to use a whole lot either to get good coverage, so it lasts longer!
on March 4, 2013
I LOVE this stuff. I got really into mineral make up after getting a set of it for Christmas. I have bad acne, scars and some spots that don't want to go away. They are fading with the use of different products, but until they're done going away, which I'm sure they will, I need good coverage. This stuff is great. I first got it as a show make up, for plays I did. So I got it darker than normal. I liked it because it was smooth to apply dried on with great coverage, but you CAN'T leave it on by itself, it rubs off very easily even after drying. What you need to do is put it on, you can use smaller dabs as concealer or use a actual concealer, I do both, depending. Most of the time, I can use just a little extra of the foundation to cover a spot, other times I use Neutrogena Healthy skin concealer. When this product wasn't available in stores anymore, I went to their Healthy Skin line. It is close, but not the coverage I'd like. This stuff is perfect. You just need a little help. Like I said, if you have spots like me, a concealer would be helpful. I haven't tried the mineral one that goes with Maybelline's mineral line, but I think I will. What I do is put on the foundation with my fingers or a foundation brush. I give it a second to try. While I get out my bronzer and blush type thing. Then I put on Maybelline's shine free loose powder in light to help it set. Then I put on my other face make up and then apply the powder again. It looks a little odd for about ten minutes, but once it sets in, it's AMAZING. It's perfect. Like I said, I have acne problems and scars, hides it all and doesn't bother me with more acne. It stays all day, worn it from a early morning rehearsal to he end of a show at midnight. So it stays on a LONG time. Even with reapply stage make-up. Great product. Wish I could find it in stores.
on August 6, 2016
My all-time go-to favorite natural- looking foundation. It is the best! Wish I could locate the color I need--- Classic ivory.
on March 19, 2013
I never would have bought this had I not happened upon the reviews on Amazon. Tons of great reviews and It was touted as a good concealer at an amazingly low price. I figured I had nothing to lose considering the low price. I love it. It's a fresh looking light coverage foundation for the natural look. Disguises spots on the skin. I now always read the reviews at Amazon before I order anything. Were it not for the reviews I never would have tried this product. Odd thing is I can't find it on the Maybelline displays, only at Amazon. Please don't discontinue it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.