|Price:||$5.39 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Washable Mascara, Blackest Black, 0.25 Fluid Ounce
- Instant false lash glam!
- 300% more visible lashes corner-to-corner, no gaps
- Unique spoon shaped brush with flexible wand
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color: Blackest Black
Would you like to give feedback on images?
IngredientsWater, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal) (Acacia Senegal Gum), Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth 20, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium EDTA, Arginine (L Arginine Hydrochloride), Serine,
IngredientsGlutamic Acid, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Silica, Panthenol, May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289) (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) (CI 77510)
DirectionsFor best results, hold brush with spoon side against lashes and sweep from root to tip. Repeat until desired look is achieved. Do not let dry between coats.
Removes easily with soap and water or Maybelline® New York, Expert Eyes® Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover.
Top Customer Reviews
I find that it does pretty much everything you'd want a mascara to do. It lengthens, thickens, curls, defines and sharpens the color. I honestly feel like my eyelashes look younger with this product on! They are so full, lush, dark and long that I almost can't believe it!
I also have news for all of you out there. Does anyone read the ingredient lists on these products anymore? Because guess what - The ingredients in pretty much ALL of the latest crop of Maybelline Mascaras are virtually identical.Read more ›
1. This is the most recent obvious one, but the price point is clearly fantastic. Mascara is perhaps the most important product in my daily beauty routine, and over the years I have spent money on expensive brands like Dior and Benefit. But at upwards of $20 a bottle, I never felt like these products were paying off. This Maybelline formula is drugstore priced, but high-end quality. This means that you can afford to get a new bottle every month or two to keep your mascara look fresh without breaking the bank. The fact that this product is $6 is absolutely ridiculous- I wish I had been buying it years ago!!
2. I love the application wand. It is curved at the end, which gives your lashes a lot of curve, ideal for people who like to skip the eyelash curler in the morning. The shape also makes it perfect for really getting into those small spaces and curves of your lash line that are sometimes missed with a straight wand.
3. The formula is, in a word... DREAMY. It is black- the kind of true black that creates such drama and intensity in the lashes. It goes on easily- a few swipes of the wand and your lashes, like the name claims, WILL look almost like falsies. It costs the lashes without feeling thick or heavy, and it is shockingly hard to create clumps (with the amount of volume you get with this product, you would expect MUCH more clumping). I like to use the curved end of the wand to tease out the ends of my lashes to create a beautiful fringe look.Read more ›
I love the new brush. I thought it would be awkward and take some time to adjust to, I was SO wrong. First application was easy and lashes looked great! I do sometimes hit my eye (yes my eyeball) with traditional brushes & this scoop brush solved that problem.
The formula is much thinner than I'm use to, but I like how easy it is to apply and adjust with the brush. It does not dry as fast as other mascaras, hooray!! This gives me plenty of time to build volume & length and separate occasional clumps (an unavoidable part of drugstore mascara). Even with multiple coats my lashes feel light and flexible.
The removal is harder than most, but some jojoba oil on a cotton ball takes it right off & conditions your lashes too.
One plus about its unusual staying power, I was drinking water and it splashed onto one eye drenching my lashes. Fearing raccoon syndrome I grabbed my mirror. Not one streak, clump, or other issue. I guess the regular is as good as waterproof. I won't be trying the waterproof ;)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this mascara because my regular kind was out of stock. I love it. It's now my regular mascara. Read morePublished 12 hours ago by lacole
My favorite go to mascara. keeps my lashes looking long and nice. reliable.Published 22 hours ago by Maya
This products is overpriced and does not increase lash length,. dont botherPublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
After receiving the item in the mail and immediately opening it I found there was a chunk of the brush missing. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Alex
I check EWG.org for my make up list and other products. This common brand is available in most local places. Read morePublished 3 days ago by kim
It flakes and smudges when applying. wears off quickly, or at least my under-eye area loves wearing it also.Published 5 days ago by Karen S
The Brush has part of the bristles missing and it is very hard to apply !!!! I love this product but this disappointed in this shipment of it.Published 5 days ago by TLC
My go to mascara. And for the price its a win win! Two coats and I have long thick lashesPublished 7 days ago by kelsey