Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 13, 2017
This Precise eyeliner is my favorite. I have used other liners in the past that will skip or bead up along the eye line I had just drawn, but this covers everything in one perfect even coat. I pair this Lavish Lash HD by Hairgenics - Ultra-Premium Volumizing Fiber Mascara for Extreme High Definition Lashes for beautiful looking eyes and long, luscious eye lashes.
276 helpful votes
277 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on July 23, 2015
This is my favorite. I love liquid eyeliner but it is hell applying it. This is the best of both worlds. I love how it's liquid in a pen form. It's super easy to apply and it lasts all day! I have another eyeliner pen like this one which feels heavy on my eyelid and kind of causes irritation, but this one is great, lightweight with good pigmentation. You can do a thick wing or a thin one, it's great! In my picture you can see what i'm talking about. It goes on darker with primer. I use elf's face primer.
review image
178 helpful votes
179 helpful votes
on December 8, 2016
I have been searching for a good eyeliner pencil for a long time. I have tried other gel pencils, but this one is just perfect! It goes on smoothly, does not pull, and can be smudged if you want that look. My eyelids are rather oily, even with eye primer, so I really like the fact that it stays on all day. I admire my friend’s long eyelashes, she said she uses Hairgenics Lavish Lash Eyelash Growth Enhancer and Brow Serum I have tried a number of products to grow my brows back after a few bad brow shaping incidents. I tried the Lavish Eyelash serum I cannot believe the results. The tails of my lashes have grown back and two of the sparse areas are filled in again. One spot is completely filled in again and the other is well on its way.
108 helpful votes
109 helpful votes
on November 8, 2017
I read so many wonderful reviews about this product, so I thought I would give it a try instead of spending 20 or more dollars on the brand that I typically purchase. I was disappointed after the first wear, but thought I'd give it a few more days to see if things got better. Still disappointed. The color is a deep black, which is very nice, however, within hours it starts to run and smear around my eyes. It does not have good staying power. I had to clean the smudges and reapply multiple times within one 9 hour work day. The applicator is also not as precise as I am used to from other brands. The tip seems to catch or snag as I draw on my eyeliner. It doesn't "glide". I really wanted this product to be better, however, I was not impressed. I ended up buying the high end "tattoo" liner brand that I always used in the past because this product did not work well for me.
on February 10, 2015
perfect!
review image
109 helpful votes
110 helpful votes
on March 14, 2017
I'm used to applying liquid eye liner (the kind that you dip into) and this is more of a marker than liquid. It still is nice and I use it occasionally but it doesn't apply as boldly as liquid or gel eyeliners apply. The product itself works fine as advertised I guess, I just was trying something different and felt it doesn't give you as much of a bold or straight-edge look like the other types of eye liner does.
on October 4, 2017
I can see why some people may like this eye liner--to me it is for the eye liner drawing newbies. It applies the liner as is, as if it were a pencil/marker. The reason I do not like these type of liners is because it does not allow for the natural wisps that can be drawn using classic liquid eye liner brushes. I'm going to be back to my NYC liquid eye liner brush. The reason I purchased this eye liner was because it had so many good reviews, and so I can try something new. I would not buy this product again.
11 comment|Report abuse
on April 5, 2017
The first application of this is perfect after that it starts to become a struggle to do the whole line in one motion. The tip works awesome on cat eyes in the beginning. Really quickly it kind of turns into something like a dried up marker. Even if you leave the lid on and shake it before use. I can't justify buying something that I can only get a few good uses out of even if it is pretty cheap.
on August 11, 2017
I generally have low expectations and forgiving standards for make-up. This eyeliner is pretty nice though, especially for the price. The flexible marker-like tip makes application easy. I have noticed though that initially it comes out a little light but then will getter darker after the first few strokes. (That could be because I store it upright and the ink might be running away from the tip.) So I just have to retrace my lines and then they're nice and dark. On hot humid days it sometimes rubs off on my upper eyelid (above the crease), but it's not too bad and wipes away easily.
on July 17, 2015
I'm fairly terrible with gel liners and painting things on. The actual liner pencils just hurt to put on, an irritate my eye, so these marker-like liners are awesome. Trying to get the other liners to look normal and symmetrical can drive me INSANE and takes forever! I usually use the Jordana brand of these from Walgreens for $2, but those smell like heavy chemicals, and don't keep fine lines for long after purchase. This has no scent, and the line stays thin and precise. I'll update my review if it doesn't last long. This is worth it already for me, because I don't smell like I painted household cleansers on my sensitive eyelids.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.