Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Maybelline Lip Color - Cherry
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 CM - Mens Grooming Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Sting Shop Now

Color: Cherry 735|Change
Price:$3.99 - $333.35

Showing 1-10 of 129 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on November 10, 2010
I love the color of this lipstick and I love how it actually stays on for several hours. It has never stayed on as long as 16 hours but it has definitely stayed on through at least one meal, particularly when I have followed the application instructions.
on January 26, 2016
I use this lipstick just about every day -- okay, EVERY day! It stays on the entire day unless you eat a huge sandwich or something that really rubs your lips. The lipstick is somewhat transparent and it has a shimmer to it. I use it in combination with a more opaque and darker lipstick of the same type (to outline my lips) because it is a little too transparent to give my lips enough definition. But if my lips were fuller, this lipstick would be fine all by itself. Be sure not to leave the lid off for long because lipsticks like this dry out fast if you do. Also, be sure to use the clear sealant on top - if you don't, your lips will dry out and little particles of the lipstick might stick to your teeth.
on June 21, 2013
I am an olive toned person and love this line of lipstick . I have bought majority of the colors in this lipstick line on amazon. olive or warm tone ladies not all colors look good on us. The red is pretty and more of a red suited for someone thats cool undertones. I still wear it at times regardless of this fact. I did find that cherry and ruby color lipstick did enhance our lips and more balance to our skin tone. Please allow the lipstick to set for 2mins and then apply the balm side to set it. If you're are prone to having wrinkles around your lip area, try a lip liner first , then fill in with lipstick , this technique stops the runny look. for flaky lips, try brushing lightly with a soft tooth brush . This lipstick will enhance your flaky lips, if you don't prime your lips. I stock up on the ones suited for me.
Native Rose
on May 30, 2015
Wildberry is increasingly difficult to find in local stores, such as Target, so I was pleased to find it on Amazon. It's one of my favorite colors so access to it is important. Although one really needs to apply the lip color once with the gloss when the lip color dries, it does tend to fade during the course of the day, the reason for 4 stars. I touch up with the gloss does restore most of the color, however.
on March 29, 2016
I love this product! It's my third one. It stays the whole night.
Tip: Apply it and don't try to spread the product by touching your lips. Wait for it to be completely dry and then apply the balm.
on June 21, 2015
I love these SuperStay Lip Colors from Maybelline. Use them all of the time. Last all day. I do put another coat of not too moist lipstick on top to prevent it from being too dry at the end of the day. The cinnamon is no longer available in stores. I did replace it with Forever Chestnut and it is a nice color as well.
on October 22, 2016
I love this brand of lipstick. I put it on in the morning, go to work, eat, drink, whatever, and it doesn't smudge or rub off. It looks as good when I get home in the evening as it did when I left in the morning. My lips don't dry out with his lipstick, and the conditioner can be reapplied if necessary. Removal is easy with the Super Away lip color remover.
on November 4, 2014
Love this "lipstick" stays through out the day. Great color selection. And I never have to worry about reapplying or weather I just attained my husband's shirts or my glass. Love them! Only bad thing is that at the end of the day it can be kind of hard to take off.
on February 26, 2016
The color comes out nicely, but the consistency is so goopy and thick that it can look very messy. I think for this lip product to work, your lips must be exfoliated completely. Otherwise, it just looks very cakey. It also feels very drying on the lips, even though I used the balm moisturizer on the other end of the stick before applying the lipstick and afterwards. The stay was pretty good, but I did not like how my lips felt throughout the day. I would not buy again
on August 30, 2011
This superstay lipcolor item is great. I've been using it for years and it stays on, doesn't dry my lips and looks great! I've actually stopped using lipsticks altogether. Who wants the smudges and constant re-applying? Not me! So worth the money!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.