Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.50 shipping
Mayfair 83EC 000 NextStep Child/Adult Built-in Potty Seat with Lift-Off Hinges, Round, White
|Price:||$36.12 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Potty seat secures magnetically into cover and removes when no longer needed or for cleaning
- Easy-Clean & Change hinge allows for removal of seat for easy cleaning and replacement
- Durable molded wood adult ring and cover with a high-gloss finish and solid plastic potty seat
- Fits all manufacturers' round bowls
- Made in the USA with environmentally friendly materials and processes
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Mayfair 83EC 000 NextStep Child/Adult Built-in Potty Seat with Lift-Off Hinges, Round, White
Mayfair 83SLOWA NextStep Adult Toilet Seat with Built-in Child Potty Training Seat, Round, White B00EPET9RC
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||TOPSEAT International Inc.||cool_bath_design|
|Dimensions||2.18 inches x 16.87 inches x 14.36 inches||2.18 inches x 16.87 inches x 14.37 inches||16.5 inches x 14 inches x 2.5 inches||2 inches x 16.5 inches x 14.5 inches|
|Item Package Weight||6.5 pounds||6.6 pounds||6.6 pounds||4.85 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Material is sturdy and like a very dense plastic (package says its recycled wood). I was worried that the toddler portion of the seat would be flimsy or easily crack, but this is not the case at all. I could probably sit on it myself with no problems.
2) Installation was simple (instruction leaflet was included) and it fits my standard round toilet well. The seat allows one to easily remove the whole seat for cleaning by twisting the back hinges. I'm not sure how useful this will be, as I've never desired to remove a seat for cleaning before but its a neat feature (maybe I'll understand when my toddler uses the seat more consistently lol).
3) The toddler seat is held firmly in place magnet when not in use. I was concerned that the magnet would be too weak and the little seat would slam down when closing or opening the lid.
4) Product is attractive (for a toilet seat) and looks like a normal toilet seat with lid closed, and when opened appears well made and like a quality product. For those of you who are wondering what your guests will think when they use the restroom: no need to fear!
1) As said above the magnet is strong...but maybe a little too strong. My toddler has a hard time pulling the little seat down. I think he will get it with practice, and I'd rather have too strong than too weak.
2) The toddler seat seems to come off of the hinges too easily.Read more ›
Just thought I'd mention that the child toilet seat doesn't click and hold into place the way it did when it was new (it actually started failing after about 1 year). So it takes some fiddling to get it positioned in place, which is sometimes a problem when the kids really have to go.
Ok, so today it broke. The plastic piece that connects the seat to the bolt just snapped in half, so it's only hanging on with one connection to the toilet now. Going to have to take a star off for poor durability...I think a toilet seat should last longer than 4 years. It lasted ok enough through my first child, but think I'd pay a little more for better quality next time.
Also, the twist-off seat hinges means it's a lot easier to clean. I didn't really think much about the feature when I ordered it, but when I took off the old seat to put this one on I saw how much funk was underneath those hinges. Ew. I really don't understand how that even happens to that extent, but of course the seat had been on that toilet for at least a few tenants. Double Ew.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Loved it while it worked, the plastic peggs that hold the child seat wore and broke.Published 12 days ago by Jessica
The magnet has started to rust after only a year and the whole things must be replaced now.Published 23 days ago by John
A super solution for a small bathroom! Very easy to clean - the toddler seat pops on and off easily, but is really sturdy.Published 27 days ago by Sarah D.
I bought this a few years ago. The potty seat attachment broke almost immediately. The toilet seat did not fair well either. It looks like there is a stain on it all the time. Read morePublished 1 month ago by JJJMOM
This is the third one we've bought as we have three bathrooms my toddler frequents. Apparently for my third seat, the third party seller sent the wholesale version, not the retail... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Val
Just buy it only grip is the kids seat comes off on accident from time to timePublished 2 months ago by Renickulous
I wish it was soft close. The lid is heavy and can smash little hands. I recommend getting one that is either more light weight or soft close.Published 2 months ago by Brandy Burnett
Very heavy duty and nice functionality but not the most comfortable toilet seat.Published 3 months ago by Bluetribal