Mayin Set of 5 Mesh Laundry Bags - 1 XX-Large 1 Extra Large, 1 Large, 1 Medium, 1 Small - Premium Quality: Laundry Bag for Blouse, Hosiery, Stocking, Underwear, Bra and Lingerie, Travel Laundry Bag
|Sale:||$7.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$24.00 (75%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultra Fine. Protect Your Fine Clothes In The Washer With Luxurious, Robust, Zippered Mesh. Extend Garment Life.
- Package included: Set of 5 wash bags(Dimension:23.6*23.6 inch; 23.6*19.7 inch; 19.7*15.7 inch; 15.7*11.8 inch; 11.8*8 inch).
- Travel Organizer Bag - See through mesh makes it easy for you to find your belongings and keep them from getting lost. This also makes security checks at the airport quick and convenient. These clear multipurpose bags also include a carabiner to conveniently and securely clip your bags to other items. Store each pouch in your luggage, purse, duffel, backpack, beach bag, baby diaper bags, suitcase or use one as travel insert handbag organizer.
- A breathable washable mesh fabric construction ensures a thorough cleaning and rinse.
- Durable and breathable polyester fibre material, healthy and clean. These Lingerie Bags for Laundry perform perfectly every time protecting your delicates, and keeping them like new. Use in the Dryer too.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Five different sizes wash bags can protect bras, panties, hosiery and all small items from snags, tangles and tears while machine washing and drying.Extend Garment Life.
Compare to similar items
This item Mayin Set of 5 Mesh Laundry Bags - 1 XX-Large 1 Extra Large, 1 Large, 1 Medium, 1 Small - Premium Quality: Laundry Bag for Blouse, Hosiery, Stocking, Underwear, Bra and Lingerie, Travel Laundry Bag
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Mayin LLC||Bagail||EPAuto Direct||Purple Room Partners|
|Material Type||Polyester & Polyester Blend||Polyester & Polyester Blend||Fabric||Nylon|
Top Customer Reviews
Based solely on the experience of washing the two pillows I purchased the set for, the product earned 5 stars from me. I was able to wash my two pillows without losing any of the filling. I was able to hang them on a drying line for a few hours while still in the bag. And later, I was able to throw them into the dryer and dry them while still in the bag. Just that single washing experience made the price of the bags well worth it.
BUT, I have also used the bags for washing other clothing items as well and have been very happy with them. I have recently purchased a sweater and a blouse that I did not want to wash with anything else, including each other, and the smallest sized bag was perfectly sized for the blouse and the large bag was perfectly sized for the sweater. Having 5 bags of varying sizes has been wonderful on wash day because I no longer have to pick and choose what went into the single laundry bag I was using.
As for the bags themselves, the mesh is a much tighter weave than I expected, but this was reassuring for the washing of the pillows because I didn't have to worry about any escaping the bag. And while the weave is tight, it does not hinder the cleaning of the items within at all. The material is soft and pliable, so I wasn't worried about putting my more delicate fabrics in them - which was one of my concerns when I was researching the various products. As you can see in the product pictures, the zipper tucks very nicely under an elastic tab and showed no signs of movement when I took the items out of the washer.
So while I considered the bags well worth their price after the first use (because I didn't have to replace the pillows), their subsequent uses have been great. I've only had them for a month or so, so I can't report on wear and tear, but I am thoroughly satisfied with them.
I was glad for the newer bags with zippers, esp those with a sewn in "keeper" at the fully closed end like these bags have. Over the life of the bag it's really essential to keep the zipper from opening during the various cycles although that does occasionally fail, too. That never occurred years ago, so perhaps that's caused by the way newer machines operate.
When I see that happening I've extended the life of my bags by inserting a little safety pin in the tape behind the zipper pull in an east-west or side-to-side direction which prevents the zipper pull from moving during washing. I'm hoping it takes many, many years for that to occur with these bags.