|Package Dimensions||4 x 2.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||0.81 ounces|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.50 shipping
Maymom Flange Adapter for Spectra S1 Pumps, Spectra S2 Pump to Use Maymom Breastshield and Bottles; Connects Between Maymom Breastshield and Spectra Backflow Protector (Maymom Flange Adapter (White))
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- same size as its yellow version but just different color.
- Flange adapter to connect between a spectra backflow protector and Maymom breastshields. Also connects between the major leading brand's most breastshield connectors and spectra backflow protectors.
- Made of PP (BPA free).
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Maymom cares for each mom. We know innovations can make a difference to you and your baby. For the past 7 years, we have been listening, trying and innovating to provide efficient, economical and high quality products.
Requested by many speCtra pump users, Maymom develops this specific adapter just for speCtra users to use Medela and Maymom pump parts.
Thinking from the customers' needs is Maymom's value of existence.
Spectra Pump using Maymom's Flange Adapters and Medela Pump Parts
- Easy installation
- Proven to work
- No loss of suction power
- NOTE: NOT usable with Medela Freestyle, Swing-Maxi and Sonata pumps.
Safe for Baby and Mom
A tiny piece makes a big difference.
Thanks to all moms for choosing Maymom products throughout your pumping journey. Your support and encouragement are our motivation for bringing you more innovative products.
Other Products Made by Maymom Avaliable on Amazon
Maymom Milk Storage Bag Adapter
Pump directly in to milk bags. No transfer from bottles to bags.
Wide Mouth Flanges
Maymom designs a wide range of flange sizes - 13 to 32 mm in small increments to meet every mother's pumping needs.
No milk backflow into your pump for speCtra pump users
Wide Mouth Bottles
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Spectra vs Medela pump in style
background: breastfed and pumped for 2 children each for a year with Medela pump in style with no real issues, though the milk filling the tubing was annoying and the valve membranes wore out every now and then and tubing had to be replaced a few times. With #3 learned about the Spectra from people at work and since insurance would cover it I received from them. I've now been using an old Medela and the Spectra with the new baby and have these pros and cons to share.
- valves work better (though they are flimsy and membranes need to be replaced sometimes they provide a much better seal)
- adjustment is incremental (not leveled)
- tubing gets gross when milk gets into it
- missing some of the cool features of spectra
- backflow protector so tubes always are clean
- light for pumping at night or in dark room
- timer (very helpful for me so I don't zone out and accidentally pump for 30 mins)
- more different types of adjustments that you can play with (this could also be seen as a con depending on your perspective)
- "hospital grade" pump
- very very quiet (much quieter than the medela)
- valves seem to not work as well as the medela
- bottle flange doesn't fit standard bottles (like dr. browns)
- jumps in the levels can be a bit intense, I've worked up to L5, but I find it hard to handle sometimes, though the higher levels do get more milk faster
- The very slight incremental adjustments of the medela are easier
- coordinating the cycle length and levels can be a little harder to manage than the simpler adjustments of the medela.
I've played around with different configurations, I am now using the Maymom medela valves on the spectra flanges, I plan to get the maymom flange adapter connector piece so that I can use the Medela flanges with the spectra pump. When I use the medela valves on the spectra I get between 1-2 ounces more in a short session 6-7 minutes!
If you go with the Medela (which is still a fine option, and worked for me for two years without issue) I would get the spectra backflow protectors to avoid the tubing getting filled with milk, also just plan on buying some more valves.
With a smartphone you can mimic some of the features of the spectra there's a great free app "babynursing" to help with timing of breastfeeding sessions and pumping, and a flashlight on the phone can be helpful at night.
Heads up, the wide mouth Spectra bottles are better balanced for their membranes. When using this adapter to connect lighter-weight Medela shields and bottles, the balance is thrown off. Don't lose your milk to spills!