Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Maytag Digital Smart Fill Steam Iron & Vertical Steamer with Pearl Ceramic Sole Plate, Removable Water Tank + Thermostat Dial, Grey/Blue, M1400
- CUT YOUR IRONING TIME IN HALF: Maytag’s M1400 Iron reaches max temperature in less than a minute, much faster than traditional irons Plus, it only takes 3 seconds for steam to regenerate - the anti-wrinkle spray, removes wrinkles faster and the pearl ceramic sole plate smooths effortlessly
- VERTICAL STEAM: With 3 adjustable steam settings (continuous steam, steam burst, and water spray), now you can steam out wrinkles on your hanging garments too - curtains, upholstery, and more The ergonomic soft touch grip provides the perfect balance and comfort for upright use
- DIGITAL THERMOSTAT: 4 temperature settings (from heavy cotton to delicate silk), allow for specialty fabrics - Linen, Cotton, Silk, Wool, Nylon, or Synthetic; simply press the digital display for precise temperature control and ironing becomes quick and effortless for ALL your fabrics
- REMOVABLE WATER TANK: The best part, this iron comes with a removeable water tank, the iron can be filled over and over, even while the iron is still hot!
- INCLUDES: 1500-Watt; 81oz tank capacity, 360-degree swivel 8ft cord, and backed by a manufacturer’s 2-year warranty
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Maytag M1400||Maytag M400||Maytag M200|
|True Heat Technology in under 55 Seconds||✓||✓||✓|
|Steam Burst and Steam Control||✓||✓||✓|
|Powerful Vertical Steam||✓||✓||✓|
|Variable Steam Settings||✓||✓||✓|
|Anti-calcium Auto-clean Function||✓||✓||✓|
|Soft-touch Comfort Grip||✓||✓|
|Removable 8oz Water Tank||✓|
The Maytag Smartfill Digital Iron with Removable Water Tank combines the latest technology with convenient, thoughtful features that allow you to tackle any ironing project. The iron heats to full temperature in just 55 seconds, and the unique Removable Water Tank allows you to save time by adding water while the iron is heating. Use the digital interface to choose between four different heat settings, for garments ranging from heavy cotton to delicate silk. Steam using an adjustable continuous stream, or use the Steam Burst, Vertical Steam, or Water Spray settings for smoothing heavier fabrics. 3-way auto-shutoff adds safety, and the ceramic soleplate glides smoothly, leaving clothes wrinkle-free
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
CON: bizarre filling position, fussy little filling 'jug'
This iron is a huge improvement over the Rowenta that I previously owned. It delivers a robust amount of steam even at moderate temperature settings, and it does what an iron is supposed to do: get wrinkles out of clothing.
My only complaint is that it's designed to be filled while the plate is lying on a flat surface, which is a bit dicey when the iron is hot. The reservoir is small enough that you need to fill it with some frequency, and I find I have to turn off the iron, let it cool, and then fill it. It comes with a little jug that's designed to neatly pour water into the reservoir. The jug works well, but I can't decide whether it's a thoughtful touch or a fussy add-on
Bottom line: I'm happy with what I got given what I paid. Recommended.
It is easy to fill with the small water dispenser that comes with the iron. It makes a click letting me know that it is tightly closed.
It has a light indicator that lets me know when it is ready for use and it does heat up in 60 seconds.
It steams my cottons beautifully and quickly, and even when I make those little kitten whisker wrinkles in shirts, the iron steams them right out.
The reasons I didn't give it a 5 rating are:
It is not easy for me to see if the Temperature Control dial is under the small arrow because it is directly under the handle of the Maytag M400.
The handle has the steam preference gauge too close to where I have to grip the handle and it bumps right up on my hand and I have a small hand.
The water tank is not clear and makes it difficult to see how much water is actually in the tank. Although, I seem to have some water left in the tank after ironing up to 3 pairs of pants and 6 shirts.
I have yet to use the self-cleaning option as I have only used it 4 times. At this point, I do like the Maytag M400 and would recommend it to someone who needs a good steam iron.
Top reviews from other countries
I use it once a week... so let's say 60 times. You would think it would last longer!
Does not have a big enough water reservoir.
The cord is not long enough.