Maytex Mesh Bath Organizer with Pockets, White
|Price:||$12.70 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easily organize all your personal care items
- Rust proof metal grommets
- Six mesh pockets to hold shampoo, conditioner, or other items
- Machine washable
- 100% Polyester
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Measures: 17 inch wide x 26 inch high
Great for home baths, dorms, locker rooms, and travel
- Machine washable
- Quick dry mesh
- Recommend no more than 1 pound per pocket
Maytex Mesh Pocket Bath Organizer
Don't make a mess in the shower, Organize it
What a great way to store your bath and shower products with this mesh pocket hanging organizer.
Six durable mesh pockets provide plenty of room to organize your shower products. Simply use your existing shower hooks onto your existing shower curtain/liner. Holds shampoo, conditioner, or other small personal care items.
- 6 Mesh Pockets
- Rustproof Metal Grommets
- East care, machine washable
- Hangs with existing shower curtain/liner
- Holds sponges, loofas, personal bath items
- Great for other storage areas too
- 100% Polyester
- Secure binding around edges
- Hooks not included
Compare to similar items
Organize your shower or bath with this six pocket mesh organizer that simply hooks onto your existing shower rings. Great for home baths, dorms, locker rooms, and travel! Can hold an assortment ofbath items (recommended no more than 1pound per pocket). The rustproof metal grommets protect against tearing. 100% polyester and machine washable.
Top customer reviews
1. It fits so much stuff in it, without tearing. See my picture, and you'll see how much stuff I can fit into it. Ya, I might need another one, cause "the boys" took up two of MY pockets. My girls have one in their bathroom, and theirs is stuffed way more than mine.
2. The stitching and mesh are both high quality.
3. It's easy to attach to the shower hooks you already have. Heck, even the not-so-smart contractor who put in my tiny shower, could figure it out.
4. It holds down the shower curtain liner from blowing into the shower while showering. If you have a stall shower, this is important for maintaining what little space you do have.
5. It does not get in the way, at all. If you place it on the side of the shower you don't open and close, it doesn't affect getting in and out. If it doesn't get in the way in my small shower, it definitely won't annoy a regular sized shower user.
I love it, and I highly recommend this, especially if you suffer from small shower syndrome.
It's 17x26. Rust proof metal grommets
Six mesh pockets, Machine washable and
If you found my review helpful please click on the helpful button below my review. Thank you!!
I've tried extendable tension rod shower shelves which were practical, but still not as clean or convenient as this product. And rust has almost always eventually become an issue- a sign that it's time to get a new... whatever you had that was rusting. The shower feels volumes cleaner and less cluttered from using this. Wash it in the laundry if it gets soapy.
I live in a two-person home and we share shampoo, conditioner, and bodywash. I even keep my washing gloves in the mesh organizer and I can have my dry towel in the shower with me on the washcloth rail. (Which is really great because I always get shampoo and soap in my eyes and have to reach out of the shower for something dry- always leaves water splashes on everything that I blindly reached across.)
Size- A lot of people raved about the size in their review and for me, the size is perfect. There's no way I would need anything bigger than this. There's pocket room for at least twice what I have in the organizer: 12oz shampoo, 12oz conditioner, 6oz squeeze bottle of face scrub, 5 oz deep conditioner, 1 razor, and two scrubbing gloves. I also bring a shower hair brush in and out with me per trip. Now while there's easily twice enough room for what I have in the organizer, my shower curtain rod is a tension rod so I wouldnt feel comfortable adding any more weight to it, some people may feel differently depending on what type of rod they have and how sure they are about it's strength.
Overall this mesh organizer was a lifestyle change for me. I've used just about every other option in my life and the mesh shower organizer even beats permanent ceramic shelf fixtures.