Maytex Mesh Bath Organizer with Pockets, White
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.58. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easily organize all your personal care items
- Rust proof metal grommets
- Six mesh pockets to hold shampoo, conditioner, or other items
- Machine washable
- 100% Polyester
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Measures: 17 inch wide x 26 inch high
Great for home baths, dorms, locker rooms, and travel
- Machine washable
- Quick dry mesh
- Recommend no more than 1 pound per pocket
Maytex Mesh Pocket Bath Organizer
Don't make a mess in the shower, Organize it
What a great way to store your bath and shower products with this mesh pocket hanging organizer.
Six durable mesh pockets provide plenty of room to organize your shower products. Simply use your existing shower hooks onto your existing shower curtain/liner. Holds shampoo, conditioner, or other small personal care items.
- 6 Mesh Pockets
- Rustproof Metal Grommets
- East care, machine washable
- Hangs with existing shower curtain/liner
- Holds sponges, loofas, personal bath items
- Great for other storage areas too
- 100% Polyester
- Secure binding around edges
- Hooks not included
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Misslo||US YihoonDirect||HONG LAI LIMITED||Amazon.com||NWM Innovations|
|Material Type||Polyester||100% nylon mesh||Nylon||Polyester||Vinyl||Polyester & Polyester Blend|
Organize your shower or bath with this six pocket mesh organizer that simply hooks onto your existing shower rings. Great for home baths, dorms, locker rooms, and travel! Can hold an assortment ofbath items (recommended no more than 1pound per pocket). The rustproof metal grommets protect against tearing. 100% polyester and machine washable.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It fits so much stuff in it, without tearing. See my picture, and you'll see how much stuff I can fit into it. Ya, I might need another one, cause "the boys" took up two of MY pockets. My girls have one in their bathroom, and theirs is stuffed way more than mine.
2. The stitching and mesh are both high quality.
3. It's easy to attach to the shower hooks you already have. Heck, even the not-so-smart contractor who put in my tiny shower, could figure it out.
4. It holds down the shower curtain liner from blowing into the shower while showering. If you have a stall shower, this is important for maintaining what little space you do have.
5. It does not get in the way, at all. If you place it on the side of the shower you don't open and close, it doesn't affect getting in and out. If it doesn't get in the way in my small shower, it definitely won't annoy a regular sized shower user.
I love it, and I highly recommend this, especially if you suffer from small shower syndrome.
It's 17x26. Rust proof metal grommets
Six mesh pockets, Machine washable and
If you found my review helpful please click on the helpful button below my review. Thank you!!
The tub/shower is much easier to keep clean with bath products stashed in this organizer instead of cluttering up the ledge around the tub. An added bonus is that I can keep scrubs and conditioners in the shower and don't have to remember or plan ahead to use them in the shower. This morning I was feeling itchy from the dry winter air and while in the shower decided to see if a salt scrub might help. (It did). It wouldn't have been available in the shower before installing this organizer.
Another bonus is clearing out some of the items stored under the sink or in drawers in the bathroom. Now they are conveniently located and easy to use.
The pockets are big enough to hold bottles of Aveno shampoo and conditioner with room to spare in one pocket. I wouldn't want the pockets any bigger.
I was a little concerned about mold, but have not had any problem with it in the year that I've been using this mesh organizer. I think the air circulation is good enough that it doesn't stay wet for long.
I think I bought this on a whim with a Lightning deal. My only regret is that I didn't know about it sooner. It works much better than the dangle shelf over the shower head or the suction cup plastic holders that always seem to get yucky and loose suction only to fall on my foot.
- You just hang it on your shower curtain hooks so it doesn't take up any extra space.
- The pockets are large enough to fit 2-4 bottles of shampoo in each. (I use one for my shampoo and conditioner, one for body wash and loofah, one for husbands soaps, ect)
- The mesh allows the items to dry easily.
- Price is very reasonable.
No cons whatsoever, and yes I purchased this item myself, I was not given anything for free or discounted in exchange for my glowing review. I just really do like this product. I already have and will recommend this product to anyone and everyone for a simple yet efficient, budget friendly, shower organization solution.