McAfee Total Protection 2022 | 3 Device | Antivirus Internet Security Software | VPN, Password Manager, Dark Web Monitoring | 1 Year Subscription | Download Code
|List Price:|| $89.99 Details |
The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price.
|You Save:||$65.00 (72%)|
Enhance your purchase
- AWARD WINNING ANTIVIRUS: Rest easy knowing McAfee’s protecting you from the latest threats
- PROTECT YOUR IDENTITY: We'll monitor your life online, from bank account numbers, credit cards, to your emails and more.
- BROWSE CONFIDENTLY AND PRIVATELY: Secure VPN keeps your info safe from prying eyes
- SEE HOW SAFE YOU ARE BEING ONLINE: Get your personalized protection score, identify weaknesses and get help to fix them.
- BANK, SHOP and CONNECT WORRY-FREE: be warned about risky websites before you click
- SECURE YOUR ACCOUNTS: Generate and store complex passwords with a password manager
- INSTANT CODE DOWNLOAD: Digital code that will be emailed to you after purchase.
- Package Dimensions : 3 x 3 x 3 inches; 2 Pounds
- Date First Available : March 13, 2018
- Manufacturer : McAfee
- ASIN : B07BFS3G7P
- Best Sellers Rank: #33 in Software (See Top 100 in Software)
- Customer Reviews:
All-in-one online protection for your personal info and privacy, so you can enjoy your life online. We make online security simple so you can bank, shop, browse, and connect with confidence. Access robust tools like Dark Web Monitoring and automated Secure VPN from any device, and be greeted with a consistent experience that meets you where you are. McAfee Secure VPN is now automated and integrated in our online protection service so there’s no need to install a separate app, making it easier than ever for you to protect your personal info when away from home. By encrypting your internet traffic, you can keep your credit card and personal data safer from prying eyes. Whether you’re paying bills, managing investments, or just exploring, Secure VPN helps you stay private. Your VPN can turn on automatically for public Wi-Fi, protecting account credentials, search habits, and more. We’ll carry forward our promise as a trusted market leader to protect the personal data and devices of everyone in your household whether they’re tech power-users, sporadic users, or somewhere in between. We care about your safety, privacy, and identity. And with over 600 million devices and the people behind them covered, we’re leading the industry when it comes to keeping the world safer online. We’ll handle the risk while you enjoy life online.
McAfee protections, including antivirus, are fully compatible with Windows 11. Both new Windows 11 users and those that upgrade from Windows 10 will be protected without interruption.
- Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8.1 (32- and 64-bit). Windows Enterprise not supported.
- Build 4.11.1 or higher: macOS 10.15 and above
- Build 4.9.1: macOS 10.12 - 10.14
- Google Android smartphones and tablets 7 or higher
- Apple iOS 13 or later
- Google Chrome
- Safari (macOS and iOS Only)
- Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based).
From the manufacturer
Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
JUST TRYING TO INSTALL ON 1 NEW MAC BOOK PRO:
• I selected the download code version, Amazon sent an email. DO NOT LOSE IT. It has your activation code.
• I lost mine while I was waiting for the computer to arrive. Probably discarded it in all the Holiday marketing emails. So, I went to Amazon and I followed suggestions I saw in the product questions pertaining to where to find the activation code. That did not help. After quite a bit of time doing a deep, dig into Amazon, I found an area that held all the Amazon email messages and found my activation code.
• Next step. The file does not download from Amazon. You have to go to McAfee to access and download your file.
• BUT before you can do that... you have to create a McAfee account which forces you to provide them a credit card number for renewals.
• ONLY after they have your credit card, you are allowed to go to a download page that also has a serial number for your installation. WRITE IT DOWN.
• I downloaded their install file onto a brand new Mac Book Pro. AND SURPRISE - it would not open!
• I went back the McAfee account page to download the install file again - BUT, then it issued a new serial number. I don't know if this is only one of the five provided by the software, or if the previous one is counted, too.
• Before this continued to get worse, I logged into McAfee's tech chat which is open "24/7"... EXCEPT apparently they were too busy to connect. So maybe the line is open, but what does that matter if no one will respond?? I waited so long, the chat window seemed to time out.
• I tried to reopen the chat and couldn't find it at first. (Be warned, there are a lot of steps and pages to find what you need.) Finally, I found it when I went back to the download page yet again.
• I downloaded the new file and closed anything that I thought might be conflicting. This time, it opened and finally started installing. Hurray, for minor miracles!
• Next, I had to change privacy & security settings to allow McAfee access. This alone is a 7 step process which the directions did not match with the options on my MAC. Possibly a new OS? Before long I gave up and just skipped it. I figured if I could just get the McAfee software installed, I could go back and change settings.
• After three tries, the Total Protection Console finally decided to open. This is the interface for the McAfee settings and controls. This area required more settings and set-up. Luckily the access steps from the previous step were easier to accomplish here.
• After all this, McAfee is telling me my computer is "at risk" because the firewall is not turned on. I tried repeatedly, and there was no response from the console - until it "quit unexpectedly". I have to check, but I'm pretty sure my Netgear router has a firewall. But, I'm exhausted and putting this aside for now.
IMHO, THIS IS RIDICULOUS!