Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on January 10, 2014
This virus removal was already used and repackaged like it was new which is why it was sold at a new price.
on June 16, 2013
I have had McAfee total protection for three years. Despite this, I repeatedly got rootkit viruses that total protection simply could not find. So when I contacted McAfee they "sold" me something to clean what their software missed in the first place. Boy do I feel stupid. What a racket. Did it work? It got rid of the virus for about 2 weeks then we'd start all over again. The third time, the "expert" messed up my computer so badly it wouldn't boot up. Did I say I feel stupid for paying for this software? So I took the machine to a local computer store and they fixed it for real. Don't waste your money on this product or any other software from McAfee.
on October 4, 2012
Cheaper than any other Virus Removal Service I could find. These guys took over my computer, and tore out a bunch of nasties in about 30 minutes. Friendly, fast and the PC is working now. Win!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.