- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001EQ5ABI
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #420,460 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Customers Also Shopped For
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
My diet is less than perfect.
When you eat sugar, your insulin spikes causing your body to store the calories as fat.
Cinnamon may be great on pasteries but it is also an ancient herb used for many things.
I'm using it as part of my weight loss arsenal and so far I like the results.
It makes you feel warm.
Be warned though, more is NOT better.
You need a half a teaspoon in the morning, nothing more.
If you take more than that it can be toxic.
Yes, cinnamon, toxic.
Do your research folks.
Trust me, I've learned the hard way too many times taking new herbs that I didn't research enough.
Anyway, half a teaspoon of cinnamon will keep those nasty insulin spikes in check and the lard down.
It's cheap, it has no side effects if taken at the correct dosage, and it tastes good.