- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B006K3RKEU
- UPC: 052100070919
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (400 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,546 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $0.95 shipping
Mccormick Red Color, 1-Ounce
- Create beautifully decorated cupcakes and cookies for Valentine’s Day, Christmas, or any other day that needs a dash of color! Add drops gradually until the desired hue is achieved.
- Perfect for customizing frosting and cake colors
- Easy pour spout eliminates messy cleanup
- Safe for mixing with any food
- More color, more options, more fun
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
McCormick’s Red Food Coloring is perfect for adding some fun, lively color to any occasion, whether you’re whipping up snacks or looking to impress someone special. This coloring is safe for mixing with all foods, so you can customize to your liking with baked goods, frosting, icing, beverages and anything else. Plus, the easy-pour spout means everything goes exactly where you want it. It’s a clean, vibrant way to give Christmas, Independence Day, Valentine’s Day or any other day a dash of color.
Flavor: Red | Size: 1 ounce
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
4 bottles dish soap liquid fertilizer with water in a gallon sprayer
1st 2 pics r homemade last is the commercial product
I use this particular blue food coloring at a tool to get my kids in the bath at bath time. Previously we were using crayola bath drops and getting the same effect but using all the blues out of the pkg first. Now, instead of buying bath drops we use two drops of this blue offspring to tint their bath tub water and the playtime just continues on into the tub. Its much cheaper and is lasting so much longer than any other bath coloring products we have tried.
Anyways, I used this food coloring for fountain pen ink, so what I will say next probably won't apply for cooks and whatnot.
It's a great red, excellent flow, and had no terrible issues with any of my pens. I don't have any REALLY high end pens, but if it works for mine (most expensive ones I have are a Lamy Safari and a Hero 100, the second of which was a gift), it should work for a meisterstuck or something. It typically dries actually a tad faster than the average real ink, but not even comparably as fast as Bernanke blue or other quick dry inks.
One thing to be noted is that food coloring is not waterproof at all whatsoever. I put this color with some other real inks I had (mostly noodler's, but only a few deemed "bulletproof") on one sheet of paper, then put it under the tap, and in an instant, the food coloring ink was gone (well, not that fast, but you get the idea). This could be detrimental, or useful in some way, if you're worried about stains.
If you want a writing sample with McCormick Red, comment below and I'll upload one. Otherwise, I'm just far too lazy to post a writing sample that people don't want to see anyway.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
standard black food coloring. Only issue is you need to use a lot if you're starting with a white base.Published 4 days ago by Shay
The product is fine, but the packaging was crappy so it arrived with a cracked lid and stained my hands as I pulled it from the box. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Sheila V. Barr
super sized so I don't have to run to the store so often.Published 5 days ago by Stephanie I. Bravo
This is not black. It is forest green. If you use a huge quantity (maybe half a bottle), you can get temporary blackness, but not only does this add a great deal of liquid to... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Imfree