Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
McCulloch MC1230 Handheld Steam Cleaner
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful steam and lockable steam trigger allow you to continuously blast through the task at hand
- Naturally deep cleans and sanitizes without the use of harsh chemicals
- 6 oz. water tank heats up in 3 minutes and provides up to 10 minutes of continuous steam
- 11 versatile accessories including an attachable extension hose for hard-to-reach places
- Durable 15-foot power cord assures easy portability. Shipping within the US only
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
McCulloch MC1230 Handheld Steam Cleaner
The McCulloch MC1230 Handheld Steam Cleaner is a multi-purpose steam cleaner for use outdoors and indoors. Using ordinary water heated to over 200 degree Fehrenheit, the MC1230 effectively and naturally cleans and sanitizes a wide variety of surfaces. The MC1230 comes with 11 versatile accessories and a lockable steam trigger for continuously blasting away tough grease and grime.
- 3 Minute Heat Up Time
- 10 Minutes of Continuous Steam
- 11 Accessories
- Outdoor Furniture & Grills
- Wheels, Engines & Interiors
- Boats, RV’s & Motorcycles
- Lawn Equipment & Tools
- Appliances & Fixtures
- Tile & Grout
Lockable Steam Trigger
Steam longer without holding the trigger, or simply use the trigger for on-demand steam.
Powerful Jet Nozzle
The powerful jet nozzle focuses the flow of steam to release dirt and grime.
Direct Fill Water Tank
6 ounce capacity water tank provides up to 10 minutes of continuous steam.
The 34 inch extension hose provides additional freedom to easily reach a variety of spaces.
Brush Away Grease and Grime
The attachable utility brushes are ideal for use on many surfaces around the home, including carpet, ceramic tile, grouting, and more.
Versatile Scraper Attachment
Scrape and remove baked on food from ovens or other hard to remove materials.
Added Scrubbing Power
Scrub tough dirt and scuffs from automobile engines, countertops and more.
Why McCulloch Steam
For nearly a decade, McCulloch has been building reliable, versatile, and powerful steam cleaning products that bring a heavy duty approach to the often 'soft' world of steam cleaning.
From a small yet powerful handheld to hulking canisters that crank out an unbelievable 2 hours of continuous steam, you will not find a more powerful, more versatile line of steam products. Anywhere. Period
11 Versatile Accessories
- Handheld Steam Cleaner
- 34" Extension Hose
- 3" Scrapper
- 4" Triangle Brush
- 6"x4.5" Large Brush
- Jet Nozzle
- 2.5" Round Scrub Pad
- 1.5" Nylon Utility Brush (2)
- 1.5" Brass Utility Brush
- Funnel Style Fill Cup
- Storage Bag
|MC1230 Handheld Steam Cleaner||MC1275 Canister Steam Cleaner||MC1375 Canister Steam System||MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam System|
|Heat Up Time||3 min.||8 min.||10 min.||12 min.|
|Max Steam Time||10 min.||45 min.||90 min.||120 min.|
|Tank Size||6 oz.||48 oz.||48 oz.||64 oz.|
|Steam Hose Length||34 in. (Attachable Extension)||10 ft.||10 ft.||10 ft.|
|Item Dimensions||8"H x 5.2"W x 10.7"D||13.5"H x 10.5"W x 17.2"D||10.5"H x 12.2"W x 15.6"D||19.1"H x 13.4"W x 13.1"D|
|Item Weight||3 lbs.||10 lbs.||10.8 lbs.||13 lbs.|
|Power Cord Length||15 ft.||15 ft.||18 ft.||18 ft.|
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:36 Mins|
This was certainly not a result of abuse. I used it lightly when I first got it a week ago. Today I decided I would try to clean some grout. The first tank was fine. The second tank was good up to the half way point. Then the hose broke at the joint between it and the remote handle. Then it sprayed hot steam and water on my arm.
I'm not a sissy. I'm not going to sue anybody. But really... try a little harder on this. I can imagine this sort of thing happening on the 100th tank of water... or even the 50th. But this was only my 3rd tank, and it didn't even make it half way through. Thanks for the scar!
Update: Customer support has ignored my two emails. I was going to call them to see if they got my emails, but decided it is not worth my time. At this point, my wound has scabbed over. The scar will end up a nice, constant reminder of McColloch's awesome steam cleaners for the rest of my life.
1. It does put out some decent steam for 'short' periods of time.
2. There are a many attachments that will allow you to use this just about anywhere and on anything.
1.The steam doesn't last long. The light turns green when it's ready to release full pressure steam. This mode does loosen dirt and stains effectively, but the full pressure mode does not last long At ALL. So you have two choices... keep running it with a tiny amount of ineffective steam (way less than you would get from water boiling in a tea kettle), or you can release the trigger and wait for it to gain full steam power again.
2. My second con describes the cumbersome part; It is difficult to hold onto the steamer by the handle, hold down the trigger, and then try and figure out where the third hand is going to come from to push in the button that keeps the trigger engaged (so you don't have to keep holding in in). All this while making sure the cord stays out of the way of the steam. Maybe my hands are too small, but I could not use one of my already engaged hands to activate the button that keeps the trigger pressed, without setting the steamer down on something so that I could free up the hand that was holding onto the handle. I soon figured out that this was all pointless to do anyway. As the full pressure steam runs out quickly, you have to wait & let it build back up, then go through the whole process again. It finally got to where I just kept the trigger engaged until the steam subsided, then released the trigger and set the machine down until the pressure built back up again.Read more ›
It produces enough steam for most jobs. If you use the hose attachment just be careful as steam tends to condense a little in the hose so you get hot water droplets shooting out the end. Thats really my only peeve with it.
When you are done... dump out the water and leave the valve open and turned on till theres no more steam and the light turns green that way you know it's dry inside.
Be careful when you're done, the cap is HOT.
I am impressed at how versatile and yet easy to set and operate this little steamer can be. The relatively large number of modules/attachments may appear to be overwhelming when you open the box but it all stats to make sense quickly after a few minutes. Basically, there's the steamer's body, a nice black fabric bag for accessories, the manual and the accessories/attachments/extensions themselves:
- 5.5" jet nozzle (can be used on its own or to add some of the smaller attachments)
- 34" extension hose
- 4" triangle brush
- 6" x 4.5" large brush (the triangle brush above snaps into it to get you a nice, mean, full of bristles attachment)
- 3" scrapper
- 2.5" round scrub
- 1.5" nylon brushes (get two of these)
- 1.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very handy and versatile. A sturdy body, easy to handle and carry. I would say, with no regrets, maybe the best steam cleaner in the market at a great price!Published 1 month ago by JAY
This unit was damaged & did not produce steam pressure: I elected not to get another one & returned the unit. Read morePublished 2 months ago by CV
Bad experience with the items, after receiving the shipment , yesterday were used and their effectiveness is not as they appear in the videos and the small not even lasts a minute. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Fire
Strength is poor, so can only be used for VERY light jobs. Attachments are cheaply made. The water does get very hot - be careful not to burn yourself.Published 5 months ago by SJ
This was hard to fill, hard to use, and most importantly, after using it less than 15 times, the hose burst and squirted boiling hot steam all over the place! Read morePublished 5 months ago by NMc
This is a great little cleaning tool. Awesome for places you cant reach and to blast gunk out of tight places. Read morePublished 6 months ago by MARK