Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 37% off the $150.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner
|Price:||$139.13 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$10.87 (7%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful steam and lockable steam trigger allow you to continuously blast through the task at hand
- Naturally deep cleans and sanitizes without the use of harsh chemicals
- Large 48 oz. water tank heats up in under 8 minutes and provides up to 45 minutes of continuous steam
- 18 versatile accessories including floor mop attachment for use on sealed flooring surfaces
- Extra-long power cord and on-board storage to conveniently store accessories
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner
The McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner is a professional quality solution for those who are serious about steam cleaning. Using ordinary water heated to over 200 degree Fehrenheit, the Steam Cleaner effectively and naturally cleans and sanitizes a wide variety of surfaces. With professional steam power and a versatile array of attachments, the Steam Cleaner is designed for tackling the toughest jobs throughout your garage or workshop.
- 8 Minute Heat Up Time
- 45 Minutes of Continuous Steam
- 18 Accessories
- Most Flooring
- Outdoor Furniture
- Tile & Grout
Steam Lock Switch
Push forward the steam lock switch to provide continuous steam, without continuously pressing the steam button.
Powerful Jet Nozzle
The powerful jet nozzle focuses the flow of steam to release dirt and grime.
Floor Mop Attachment
Clean virtually any sealed flooring surface with the attachable floor mop.
Large Water Tank
48 ounce capacity water tank allows for fewer refills and provides up to 45 minutes of continuous steam.
Power Through Dirty Floors
The floor mop attachment is perfect for use on all sealed flooring surfaces — including wood, tile and laminate.
Added Scrubbing Power
The scrub pads are perfect for use on larger surface areas.
Brush Away Grease and Grime
The attachable utility brushes tackle the toughest grease and grime on ovens, BBQ grills, patios and more.
Why McCulloch Steam
For nearly a decade, McCulloch has been building reliable, versatile, and powerful steam cleaning products that bring a heavy duty approach to the often 'soft' world of steam cleaning.
From a small yet powerful handheld to hulking canisters that crank out an unbelievable 2 hours of continuous steam, you will not find a more powerful, more versatile line of steam products. Anywhere. Period
18 Versatile Accessories
- Steam Cleaner
- Carrying Handle
- Steam Jet Nozzle
- Extension Wands (2)
- Mop Head
- Microfiber Pads (2)
- Water Funnel
- Measuring Cup
- Triangle Brush
- Nylon Utility Brushes (5)
- Brass Utility Brush
- Scrub Pad
|MC1230 Handheld Steam Cleaner||MC1275 Canister Steam Cleaner||MC1375 Canister Steam System||MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam System|
|Heat Up Time||3 min.||8 min.||10 min.||12 min.|
|Max Steam Time||10 min.||45 min.||90 min.||120 min.|
|Tank Size||6 oz.||48 oz.||48 oz.||64 oz.|
|Steam Hose Length||34 in. (Attachable Extension)||10 ft.||10 ft.||10 ft.|
|Item Dimensions||8"H x 5.2"W x 10.7"D||13.5"H x 10.5"W x 17.2"D||10.5"H x 12.2"W x 15.6"D||19.1"H x 13.4"W x 13.1"D|
|Item Weight||3 lbs.||10 lbs.||10.8 lbs.||13 lbs.|
|Power Cord Length||15 ft.||15 ft.||18 ft.||18 ft.|
Top Customer Reviews
1. Steam lasts a very long time. The manual says it can hold up to 48oz of water from which to generate 2 hrs of steam. This appears to be right if you're holding the nozzle open constantly. In reality, its longer because you have to steam-wipe-steam-wipe repeatedly, letting the machine rest during "wipes". I can get a good 3 hrs of cleaning done on one full tank of water. Also keeping you from holding open the nozzle is that you have to give it time to "recharge" since it appears that it does not generate steam as fast as you use it.
2. It works on what it claims: most "organic" build-ups like soap scum, toothpaste, dirt, etc. Cleans darkened grout nicely. Doesn't damage the finish on fixtures. I was expecting a little too much on the calcium deposits from hard water... steam just wasn't effective.
3. Nice supply of attachments (brushes) although its unclear what types of surfaces these brushes can be safely used on. In particular, I refer to the smaller round brushes. For example, my guess is that the brass brushes are not meant for highly polished finishes.
4. Good enough to clean hard to reach crevices like sliding door tracks (shower doors or patio doors), faucet details, etc.
5. Works well on car wheels. Brake dust is very fine and a pain to clean by hand. Not to mention that the chemicals are often not meant to touch the brake disc surface (I have yet to figure out how splashing water from a hose can be directed only to the wheel and not the brakes within).
6.Read more ›
I bought the McCulloch MC-1272 in December 2005, to clean all the floors in my apartment. I've used it every 2-3 weeks since. In general, using this steamer is a little more inconvenient than a vacuum because you really don't want to bang it around or tug on the hose.
Here are the negatives- it doesn't have a handle, which makes moving it from one room to the next a bit of a pain. But I guess that's because they don't want you walking around, carrying a tank of super-scalding pressurized water. Nuff said. Also, the device ships with one cloth that's used for the floor-cleaning attachment. It wears pretty fast, so if you're getting the steamer primarily to clean floors, I highly recommend you order some extras right away. They are machine washable. Also, I recommend you get a six or eight inch funnel from your hardware store, for filling the tank. If you try to use the spout of a pitcher, you will spill water everywhere - but that's mopped up pretty easily once the beast is fired up.
Here are the positives- fill it up, turn it on, in about 10 minutes you're steamin' away. The hose is quite durable, and despite the warning stickers everywhere, none of the surfaces on the attachments have gotten so hot that they could have burnt me.Read more ›
For instance, the extensions, heavy gauge hard plastic with double o-ring seals where they connect. They fit together solid, and would be hard to break, even if you stepped on them by accident. My dads Euro Steamer broke the tip off it when he turned in a doorway. This stuff is definitely not that fragile. The connectors to the steam hose and the steam gun are just as well made, if not better. They combine metal fittings with rugged plastic parts, and solid sealing o-rings.
About those attachments, they include a concentrator with a round brush on the head, and six different brushes to choose from. Some are nylon of various sizes, and one is a brass brush for the tough surfaces. They have a corner brush, a window cleaner with steam squeegee, an attachment for the extension pieces that steam-mops floors, and a round scrubber attachment. It also came with a 16 ounce measuring cup and a funnel for filling. Outside of the attachments, there is one mounting handle to attach to the unit. It attaches to the body with an included, machine screw. They even include a foot long, toolbox quality, Phillips head screwdriver with the package, to put in the single assembly screw, nice touch!
What about steam you ask?Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this thing. Wish I had found it years ago. It did a good job of returning my off-white floor grout back to its original color, and with the 'mop head' it cleans the tiles... Read morePublished 6 hours ago by Steve S
Out of the gate, this steamer was stellar. The ease of which it would remove grime and stains made detailing a dirty interior of a car a breeze. Read morePublished 11 hours ago by Shane Knies
This is absolutely the best steamer ever. Cleans everything you could ever want to cleanPublished 1 day ago by christy m pruitt
And it has worked miracles when steaming carpets and cleaning shower tile.Published 3 days ago by Michelle L.
A product that is worth its weight it gold. Having parrots makes you overly conscientious about cleaning products that are being used in the house due to the fumes that are given... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Nikki