Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner" and save 20% off the $150.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful steam and lockable steam trigger allow you to continuously blast through the task at hand
- Naturally deep cleans and sanitizes without the use of harsh chemicals. Steam Pressure : 43 psi
- Large 48 oz. water tank heats up in under 8 minutes and provides up to 45 minutes of continuous steam
- 18 versatile accessories including floor mop attachment for use on sealed flooring surfaces. Steam Rate: 33-37 g/min
- Extra-long power cord and on-board storage to conveniently store accessories. NOTE: Use careful judgement when deciding what surface to clean with the Brass Utility Brush. Some delicate surfaces, such as stainless steel, may be scratched or damaged by the brass bristles. If you are unsure whether or not a surface will be damaged, it is recommended that you test a small inconspicuous spot before proceeding.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner
The McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner is a professional quality solution for those who are serious about steam cleaning. Using ordinary water heated to over 200 degree Fehrenheit, the Steam Cleaner effectively and naturally cleans and sanitizes a wide variety of surfaces. With professional steam power and a versatile array of attachments, the Steam Cleaner is designed for tackling the toughest jobs throughout your garage or workshop.
- 8 Minute Heat Up Time
- 45 Minutes of Continuous Steam
- 18 Accessories
- Most Flooring
- Outdoor Furniture
- Tile & Grout
Steam Lock Switch
Push forward the steam lock switch to provide continuous steam, without continuously pressing the steam button.
Powerful Jet Nozzle
The powerful jet nozzle focuses the flow of steam to release dirt and grime.
Floor Mop Attachment
Clean virtually any sealed flooring surface with the attachable floor mop.
Large Water Tank
48 ounce capacity water tank allows for fewer refills and provides up to 45 minutes of continuous steam.
Power Through Dirty Floors
The floor mop attachment is perfect for use on all sealed flooring surfaces — including wood, tile and laminate.
Added Scrubbing Power
The scrub pads are perfect for use on larger surface areas.
Brush Away Grease and Grime
The attachable utility brushes tackle the toughest grease and grime on ovens, BBQ grills, patios and more.
Why McCulloch Steam
For nearly a decade, McCulloch has been building reliable, versatile, and powerful steam cleaning products that bring a heavy duty approach to the often 'soft' world of steam cleaning.
From a small yet powerful handheld to hulking canisters that crank out an unbelievable 2 hours of continuous steam, you will not find a more powerful, more versatile line of steam products. Anywhere. Period
18 Versatile Accessories
- Steam Cleaner
- Carrying Handle
- Steam Jet Nozzle
- Extension Wands (2)
- Mop Head
- Microfiber Pads (2)
- Water Funnel
- Measuring Cup
- Triangle Brush
- Nylon Utility Brushes (5)
- Brass Utility Brush
- Scrub Pad
|MC1230 Handheld Steam Cleaner||MC1275 Canister Steam Cleaner||MC1375 Canister Steam System||MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam System|
|Heat Up Time||3 min.||8 min.||10 min.||12 min.|
|Max Steam Time||10 min.||45 min.||90 min.||120 min.|
|Tank Size||6 oz.||48 oz.||48 oz.||64 oz.|
|Steam Hose Length||34 in. (Attachable Extension)||10 ft.||10 ft.||10 ft.|
|Item Dimensions||8"H x 5.2"W x 10.7"D||13.5"H x 10.5"W x 17.2"D||10.5"H x 12.2"W x 15.6"D||19.1"H x 13.4"W x 13.1"D|
|Item Weight||3 lbs.||10 lbs.||10.8 lbs.||13 lbs.|
|Power Cord Length||15 ft.||15 ft.||18 ft.||18 ft.|
Providing 1500 watts of steam power, the MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner requires no chemicals and is easy to use. Ideal for cleaning and detailing cars, trucks, motorcycles, or boats, the cleaner removes stains and odors from upholstery, carpeting, and floor mats, as well as grease and grime from engines, wheels, and chrome accessories. It also works well for removing stuck-on dirt from the BBQ grill, patio furniture, or garage. The "steam ready" light indicates when the unit is ready to use, and a steam-control switch provides control over the amount of steam coming from the unit. The cleaner features a storage compartment for many of its 18 attachments. Its 15-foot power cord, caster wheels, and included accessories offer convenient mobility and make it easy to clean nooks and crannies in hard-to-reach places. The steam cleaner has a 48-ounce water tank capacity, which allows for up to 45 minutes of use.
From the Manufacturer
IMPORTANT INTERNATIONAL DISCLAIMER: This item is built to meet U.S. voltage requirements and may not function properly when used in conjunction with external devices that alter or convert voltage or frequency of electricity. Improper use or shipping the product outside the U.S. will void all warranties.
Compare with similar items
McCulloch MC1375 Canister Steam System
Steamfast SF-370WH Multi-Purpose Steam Cleaner
Steamfast SF-375 Deluxe Canister Steam Cleaner with Onboard Storage
Steamfast SF-275 Canister Steam Cleaner
Hoover FH11300PC Spotless Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Electronic Express||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||13 x 20.08 x 12.6 in||12.13 x 15.55 x 10.5 in||9.5 x 15.4 x 12 in||12.5 x 19 x 9.5 in||13 x 20 x 12.6 in||13.94 x 9.72 x 15.04 in|
|Item Weight||15 lbs||10.78 lbs||8.42 lbs||10.7 lbs||14.8 lbs||9 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Steam lasts a very long time. The manual says it can hold up to 48oz of water from which to generate 2 hrs of steam. This appears to be right if you're holding the nozzle open constantly. In reality, its longer because you have to steam-wipe-steam-wipe repeatedly, letting the machine rest during "wipes". I can get a good 3 hrs of cleaning done on one full tank of water. Also keeping you from holding open the nozzle is that you have to give it time to "recharge" since it appears that it does not generate steam as fast as you use it.
2. It works on what it claims: most "organic" build-ups like soap scum, toothpaste, dirt, etc. Cleans darkened grout nicely. Doesn't damage the finish on fixtures. I was expecting a little too much on the calcium deposits from hard water... steam just wasn't effective.
3. Nice supply of attachments (brushes) although its unclear what types of surfaces these brushes can be safely used on. In particular, I refer to the smaller round brushes. For example, my guess is that the brass brushes are not meant for highly polished finishes.
4. Good enough to clean hard to reach crevices like sliding door tracks (shower doors or patio doors), faucet details, etc.
5. Works well on car wheels. Brake dust is very fine and a pain to clean by hand. Not to mention that the chemicals are often not meant to touch the brake disc surface (I have yet to figure out how splashing water from a hose can be directed only to the wheel and not the brakes within).
6. Steam is the only option for cleaning chemically-prohibited surfaces (I never knew chemical cleaners were not recommended in microwaves!).
1. Its loud! Not the machine, but the steam as it comes out of the nozzle. I strongly recommend hearing protection while you use it when indoors. My ears were ringing for about an hour after my first session.
2. Steaming takes time. If you're not opposed to using chemicals, often I find that bleach works as good, if not better, than steam. Compared to 5-10 mins steaming a polished chrome bath fixture to get it sparkling, it took 30 secs using your household bath cleaner with bleach.
3. Steam just doesn't work efficiently on mineral build-up. Chemicals are far more time-efficient. Hard water stains and deposits require lots of time and lots of elbow-grease (scrubbing). And even then, I'm not convinced it was cleaner than using chemicals (i.e., judging from the "gleam" off the surface).
4. The steam pressure is not very high. It isn't very low either, but definnitely not high enough to "blow" debris away more than an inch or two from where the steam jet hits. The best approach seems to loosen with steam then wash away with water or wipe away with sponge. Hence, I don't recommend using this for something like cleaning a car engine where neither wash nor wipe are feasible. (I guess you could steam long enough so that the condensed water from the steam was enough to wash away the gunk on its own, but that would take forever.)
5. It needs time to build up steam pressure while you work. The light is supposed to turn off when it is ready. While in use, the light will come on when the pressure reaches some threshold. Continued use beyond that point without letting it rest means you work with less pressure. When the tank is full of "condensed" water, the light comes on more frequently. As the water is depleted and more volume in the tank can accommodate vapor steam, the light comes on less often.
6. The width of the brushes simply do not permit reaching into 90 degree crevices or those really tight spaces. This is minor, however, but a flat or low-profile brush attachment would have been nice. A medium bristle toothbrush is a nice companion in my cleaning adventures...
Overall, pretty happy with this unit. To be efficient, I've found using a combined balance of chemicals and steam is best. It definitely reduces the amount of chemicals I need to use. For hard-to-reach or delicate surface areas, steam wins outright (with the mentioned toothbrush).
Update: Emailed their customer service on their website to ask if there was any way to repair it and apparently I do qualify under the 1-year limited warranty (hooray!) so if all goes well, I will be amending my review.
I didn't get to test it out within the return window because I got sick and life threw a few other curve balls, so when I finally got to try it and discovered that no steam comes out even though the unit is hot to the touch, and I apparently forgot to buy the extended warranty.... Well anyway, now I'm out $140 + tax and am pretty upset... I don't know if it's fixable; I really hope so because I'm on a limited budget and don't have that money to throw away. My recommendation is don't buy it. Go with something else.
After the bathroom, I was excited to try other areas- so I moved on to all the sinks and faucets in my house. You know those super hard to clean places around the little handles and spouts, and behind the faucet? I usually clean with these with an old toothbrush, but it never really gets everything. Not so with the steam cleaner!! Everything was sparkling and looked brand-new afterwards. I forgot to take photos, but I'll update this review next time if it ever gets bad again (unlikely, as I am now addicted to steaming).
Once I was done with the sinks and faucets, I moved on to the water dispenser in the fridge that gets all that gunk on the inside, and the inside of the oven, and my patio furniture. All with amazing results. By that point, I had been steaming for about two hours and needed a break. Today, though, I'll be using the upholstery attachment to do the patio cushions and my living room couches! Next week, maybe I'll detail my car! Told my boyfriend about my cleaning escapades and now he wants to steam clean his carpeted stairs (they're really gross). If we end up doing it, I'll post more photos to compare.
I can't believe the value for the price on this product. It absolutely works as advertised, and feels very sturdy and well-made without being heavy. I am impressed on so many levels, and I can tell that this will get a lot of use at my house. The only possibly negative thing I could say about this was that the handle got pretty hot when I was steaming continuously, so I would recommend only holding the button down for a couple seconds at a time, then pausing to wipe, then repeating (it got hot when I was holding the button down for 10+ seconds). This could be easily remedied by putting on some gardening gloves or even an oven mitt if you really need to have longer bouts of steaming. All in all though, I love this steamer!