Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam Cleaner with 23 Accessories, Chemical-Free Pressurized Cleaning for Most Floors, Counters, Appliances, Windows, Autos, and More, 1-(Pack), Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CHEMICAL-FREE CLEANING — Naturally deep clean and sanitize without the use of harsh chemicals using hot, pressured steam to eliminate grease, grime, stains, and mold from a wide range of surfaces including ceramic tile, grout, granite, sealed wood flooring, laminate, appliances, grills, autos, and more.
- SANITIZE WITH STEAM — Steam kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria
- 23 VERSATILE ACCESSORIES — Equipped for steam cleaning jobs in and around your home including a floor mop, mop pads, nylon brushes, brass brush, angled nozzle, scrub pad, scraper, squeegee, and more. Conveniently store accessories on-board or in included storage bag.
- LARGE CAPACITY TANK — The 64-ounce water tank heats up in under 12 minutes and provides up to 120 minutes of steam. Blast away dirt and grime with on-demand variable steam control, optional steam lock for continuous steam, and 4 bar (58 PSI) pressure.
- GREATER REACH — Extra-long 18-foot power cord and 10-foot steam hose provide added maneuverability and reach for those hard to get to places.
- SUPERIOR SUPPORT — When you choose a McCulloch product, you’re investing in superior performance and design that will deliver total satisfaction. If not, we’ll replace it, for 2 years. Supported by a customer service team based in Andover, KS.
- Built to meet U.S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U.S.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam System
The McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam System is a multi-purpose steam cleaner, great for cleaning and mopping. Using ordinary water heated to over 200 degree Fehrenheit, the MC1385 effectively and naturally cleans and sanitizes a wide variety of surfaces. With more steam time and variable steam control the MC1385 is equipped for the toughest jobs.
- 12 Minute Heat Up Time
- 120 Minutes of Continuous Steam
- 23 Accessories
- Outdoor Furniture & Grills
- Wheels, Engines & Interiors
- Boats, RV’s & Motorcycles
- Lawn Equipment & Tools
- Tile & Grout
- Appliances & Fixtures
- Most Flooring
Variable Steam Control
On-demand variable steam allows you to dial in precise steam flow.
Extra Large Water Tank
64 ounce capacity water tank allows for fewer refills and provides up to 120 minutes of continuous steam.
Integrated Handle and Cord Wrap
Neatly store the extra long 18 feet power cord using the cord wrap while the integrated handle provides easy portability.
4 Bar Pressure
At 4 bar pressure, hot steam blasts away dirt, grease and grime, killing bacteria and germs.
Power Through Dirty Floors
The floor mop attachment is perfect for use on all sealed flooring surfaces — including wood, tile and laminate.
Brush Away Dirt and Grime
The attachable utility brushes tackle the toughest grease and grime on ovens, BBQ grills, patios and more.
Clean windows and mirrors using the squeegee attachment.
Why McCulloch Steam
For nearly a decade, McCulloch has been building reliable, versatile, and powerful steam cleaning products that bring a heavy duty approach to the often 'soft'' world of steam cleaning.
From a small yet powerful handheld to hulking canisters that crank out an unbelievable 2 hours of continuous steam, you will not find a more powerful, more versatile line of steam products. Anywhere. Period
Equipped for the Job
23 Versatile Accessories
- Deluxe Canister Steam Cleaner
- 13"x8.5" Large Mop Head and 16.5" Extension Wands (2)
- Microfiber Mop Pad, Scrubbing Mop Pad, and Bristle Brush Attachment
- 6"x4.5" Large Brush and 4" Triangle Brush
- Jet Nozzle, Angled Nozzle, 3" Scrapper, and 9" Squeegee
- 2.5" Round Scrub Pad (2) and 2.5" Round Brush (2)
- 1.5" Nylon Utility Brush (2) and 1.5" Brass Utility Brush (2)
- Storage Bag, Accessory Net, and Fill Cup
|MC1230 Handheld Steam Cleaner||MC1270||MC1275 Canister Steam Cleaner||MC1375 Canister Steam System||MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam System|
|Heat Up Time||3 min.||5 min.||8 min.||10 min.||12 min.|
|Max Steam Time||10 min.||30 min.||45 min.||90 min.||120 min.|
|Tank Size||6 oz.||25 oz.||48 oz.||48 oz.||64 oz.|
|Steam Hose Length||34 in. (Attachable Extension)||4 ft.||10 ft.||10 ft.||10 ft.|
|Item Dimensions||8"H x 5.2"W x 10.7"D||10.9"H x 11"W x 5.3"D||13.5"H x 10.5"W x 17.2"D||10.5"H x 12.2"W x 15.6"D||19.1"H x 13.4"W x 13.1"D|
|Item Weight||3 lbs.||4.6 lbs.||10 lbs.||10.8 lbs.||13 lbs.|
|Power Cord Length||15 ft.||15 ft.||15 ft.||18 ft.||18 ft.|
The McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam System has powerful steam action to steam and scrub surfaces throughout your home, car, boat, garage, workshop, RV and more! Using ordinary water heated to over 200F, the MC1385 effectively and naturally cleans and sanitizes a wide variety of surfaces. Includes 23 versatile accessories. Variable steam settings allow you to customize the amount of steam output for the task at hand. Backed by a 2-year warranty and supported in Andover, Kansas. With over 50 years of experience in the design and manufacture of outdoor power equipment, McCulloch has established an unrivalled reputation for design, reliability and value in a wide range of outdoor, garden and workshop products. Model is made for 120 volts only. Steam Pressure - 58 PSI (max). Steam Rate - High- 31 g/min, Low - 15 g/min
From the Manufacturer
IMPORTANT INTERNATIONAL DISCLAIMER: This item is built to meet U.S. voltage requirements and may not function properly when used in conjunction with external devices that alter or convert voltage or frequency of electricity. Improper use or shipping the product outside the U.S. will void all warranties.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've used both the Neat & McCulloch to detail my car,clean the grout in my kitchen, clean my floors and windows. I prefer using the Dupray to the McCulloch. It is easy to use and does a good job.
BTW, for those that need a new on/off switch search for "SPST Red Neon Light On/Off Round Rocker Switch 6A/250V 10A/125V AC" can find for about $1.00 each if purchasing in multiples (5 for $5 etc).
Steam: The Mcculloch claims to be a 4-bar steamer while the Dupray is a 3-bar (I believe). The amount of steam that comes out of the Dupray is stronger though. The steam on the Dupray seems a little less wet, too.
Attachments: The attachments on the Dupray are more solid and durable than the McCulloch.
Build: The Dupray seems more solid, the Mcculloch seems cheap. On/off button is solid on Dupray, flimsy on McCulloch
Design: The Dupray is a sleek design. Easy to fill water, low to ground -- its Neat! The Mcculloch is more traditional, but the wheels are useless and it has a tendency to tip over. The Mcculloch does have a pressure gauge and adjustable control on handle.
Company: Dupray has a 3 year warranty and lifetime warranty on boiler, McCulloch had a 1 year warranty if I recall correctly. Also, Dupray is a company that will give better customer service as well as a company which specializes in steam cleaning equipment.
I am giving the Dupray 5 stars. It is a solid machine, with solid attachments, a nice design, produces a lot of steam and is a good deal at the current price. In comparison, I would give the McCulloch 3 stars.
I recently cleaned the interior of a very dirty Ford Escape. Dirt, grime, dust... It was bad. The MC1385 tore thru it, sanitizing everything and getting rid of the awful odors. It left the interior clean and fresh smelling. Best of all, using steam verses chemicals won't leave you with that nasty odor that cleaners leave behind, which just mask the smells and don't really get rid of them. See pics below.
If you're on the fence about the price, spend the money and get something that is well made and has attachments for just about anything you need to clean. It's a purchase you won't regret, making cleaning easier and even a bit fun, if there is such a thing.
The dislikes: as much as I love this, there are a few things that bug me, but I've found a workaround:
Attachments: a bag comes with its, and there are several small attachments that can easily get lost. Buy one of those clear plastic zip storage bags, and you will keep everything together. The standard bag is a reusable shopping style bag that does closes with a tiny piece of Velcro.
Warm up: this takes about 15 minutes. Ive found to let the steam warm, squeeze the trigger a few time to get the water running thru the machine, and then let the steam build up for about five minute. Then, go at it. To make life easier, use a plastic funnel to fill the tank, it's almost impossible to fill using the little cup that comes with it.
These are just little quirks of mine, certainty not reasons to avoid buying. More like suggestions for making this machine even better. Get over the price and buy something you will find a million uses for, and isn't some under powered "puff and clean" machine like some that you see listed. You won't regret the investment. I love this machine and I know it has saved me a ton of time, effort, and aggravation. I don't know how I went without it.
Top reviews from other countries
Purge line to regain steam when sitting a few minutes that's all you need to know! DO IT!