- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01GZY47VW
- Item model number: 6446R
- Average Customer Review: 1,589 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #524 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
McDavid 6446 Hex Padded Compression Leg Sleeve (One Pair)
|Price:||$13.99 - $69.99|
- Leg sleeves featuring 9mm HEX Technology is a favorite among pro and collegiate players
- Extended length for better fit as well as added protection against cuts and scratches
- hDc Moisture Management Technology is all about cool and dry; Wicking moisture away from the skin
- Helps reduce the chance of injury and supports enhanced performance
- Machine washable/dryable
- This product is supposed to fit close to the body for best results. Fit is a customer preference therefore may vary.
- If customer measurements are at the top of the size chart
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Leg sleeve featuring 9mm Hex Technology is a favorite among pro and collegiate players. Measurements around knee include, Small (10-12") Medium (12-14") Large (14-16") XL (16-19") 2XL (19-22").
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Much like the elbow/knee pad combo offered by McDavid, this is sized somewhat small. I think the critical part is measurement (see below).
It is not actually the overall fit of the pad that is tight, but the thin band at the top and bottom of the pad sleeve. I made the mistake of measuring too low on my quad, and the result was a somewhat tight fit. The overall length of these pads sized large (sleeve included) is 16 inches. So make sure to measure 8 inches from the center of your knee to ensure you get the right size.
I am a huge fan of these compression sleve/hex pad combos. I can move around and sweat without the chaffing caused by traditional elastic or even neoprene pads. I feel the hex gives a greater range of motion as well. The padding is quite good, with a good bit of "squish" to it. The pad itself is quite large, and great for wraparound knee protection. I feel that there is plenty of padding top to bottom/left to right. I previously bought the Nike Combat Pro slider shorts (with integrated hex), but was disappointed with the thickness and coverage of the padding. These are a much better solution for impact protection.
I can move around quite a lot and these pads stay in place. The only movement comes from it being sized a bit small, and the top part of the sleeve has a tendency to slide down a bit on my quad. I think you can comfortably order a "size up" and not worry about it going anywhere - the compression sleeve has plenty of stretch to it when putting it on, so I think there is plenty of leeway.
I am not sure what the durability of the pads would be if exposed to dirt or any abrasion. My pads are purely for impact, and are underneath a layer of clothing. They have survived me and the washing machine!
- We bought this longer length thinking it won't slip much...but my son still feels this moves and has to pull during the game (mostly stays in place, and needs adjustment 1-2 times during the game which is not too bad)
- The synthetic material/cloth makes him sweat more around the knees.
But overall still a good value, and good protection. Highly recommended for sports specially if kids play in park with concrete surface where any fall can scrape them badly.