- Product Dimensions: 3 x 10 x 10 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01GZY47VW
- Item model number: 6446R
- Average Customer Review: 1,854 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #272 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
McDavid 6446 Hex Padded Compression Leg Sleeve (One Pair)
|Price:||$13.99 - $69.99|
- Leg sleeves featuring 9mm HEX Technology is a favorite among pro and collegiate players
- Extended length for better fit as well as added protection against cuts and scratches
- hDc Moisture Management Technology is all about cool and dry; Wicking moisture away from the skin
- Helps reduce the chance of injury and supports enhanced performance
- Machine washable/dryable
- This product is supposed to fit close to the body for best results. Fit is a customer preference therefore may vary.
- If customer measurements are at the top of the size chart
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
McDavid HEX is superior, closed cell foam padding.
hDc Moisture Management Technology keeps pads cool, dry, and odor-free.
Extended length for better fit as well as added protective against cuts and scratches.
Ideal For Body To Body Contact, McDavid HEX Technology delivers remarkable protection and confidence. Often imitated, HEX remains the innovation leader and top choice of countless pro athletes.
Harrison Barnes puts his faith in McDavid HEX, the gold standard in on-court protection. He’s already an NBA Champion and Olympic gold medalist—and he’s ready for whatever comes next with Dallas.
|6446 Hex Leg Sleeve||6446X Teflx Leg Sleeve||6440 Hex||6440X Teflx||6500 Hex Arm Sleeve||651 Hex Forearm Sleeve|
|Body part||Knee, shin||Knee, shin||Knee, shin, elbow||Knee, shin, elbow||Elbow||Forearm|
|Best for body to body contact||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Best for body to surface contact||✓||✓|
|9MM HEX technology||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Teflx ultra durable coating||✓||✓|
|hDC Moisture Management||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Slip resistant elastic bands||Top||Top||Top and bottom||Top and bottom||Top||Top|
McDavid Hex Extended Leg Sleeves
McDavid’s extended leg sleeves feature 9mm Hex™ technology are a favorite among pro and collegiate players. Their extended length allows for better fit as well as added protection against cuts and scratches. McDavid’s hDc™ Moisture Management Technology will keep you cool and dry all day/game long.
• Content: 80% nylon/20% Spandex, polyethylene foam
• Machine washable/dryable
• Includes one pair
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Much like the elbow/knee pad combo offered by McDavid, this is sized somewhat small. I think the critical part is measurement (see below).
It is not actually the overall fit of the pad that is tight, but the thin band at the top and bottom of the pad sleeve. I made the mistake of measuring too low on my quad, and the result was a somewhat tight fit. The overall length of these pads sized large (sleeve included) is 16 inches. So make sure to measure 8 inches from the center of your knee to ensure you get the right size.
I am a huge fan of these compression sleve/hex pad combos. I can move around and sweat without the chaffing caused by traditional elastic or even neoprene pads. I feel the hex gives a greater range of motion as well. The padding is quite good, with a good bit of "squish" to it. The pad itself is quite large, and great for wraparound knee protection. I feel that there is plenty of padding top to bottom/left to right. I previously bought the Nike Combat Pro slider shorts (with integrated hex), but was disappointed with the thickness and coverage of the padding. These are a much better solution for impact protection.
I can move around quite a lot and these pads stay in place. The only movement comes from it being sized a bit small, and the top part of the sleeve has a tendency to slide down a bit on my quad. I think you can comfortably order a "size up" and not worry about it going anywhere - the compression sleeve has plenty of stretch to it when putting it on, so I think there is plenty of leeway.
I am not sure what the durability of the pads would be if exposed to dirt or any abrasion. My pads are purely for impact, and are underneath a layer of clothing. They have survived me and the washing machine!
Having this extra protection makes you feel much more confident when driving to the hoop. It feels awkward at first, but then you get used to having them on your legs, it feels like you are not even wearing them.