Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
McDavid 207 Compression Shoulder Wrap with Hot/Cold Gel Packs
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.25. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Latex-free Neoprene.
- McDavid Advanced Protection shoulder support
- Adjustable shoulder brace
- Support Velcro closures
- Pockets over AC joint for an ice pack, hot or cold pack or extra padding
- Compress supports soft tissue when used with hot or cold pack
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
McDavid Thermal Shoulder Wrap w/ hot-cold gel packs
- Color: Black
- Size: One Size Fits Most
- Materials Used: 100% latex-free neoprene (CR)—exclusive of binding/closure/cover fabric/gel packs
EAT THE BAG OF FROZEN PEAS
- Ideal for acute and chronic injuries
- Hands-free, hot-cold therapy provides pain relief from symptoms related to non-specific pain and discomfort
- Latex-free neoprene provides thermal/compression therapy
- Includes two reusable hot-cold gel packs
- Fits left or right
McDavid designs, manufactures and markets sports medicine, sports protection and performance apparel for active people and athletes. Since McDavid’s founding in 1980, its products have remained at the top of the recommended lists of pro athletes, sports medicine professionals and athletic trainers. From research-backed ankle braces to protective apparel with HEX technology, McDavid products address the broad range and specific needs of professional, collegiate and all athletes across a variety of sports. For more information please visit www.McDavidUSA.com
Recommended McDavid Gear
McDavid Hex Leg Sleeves / pair
- Leg sleeves featuring 9mm Hex Technology is a favorite among pro and collegiate players
- Extended length for better fit as well as added protection against cuts and scratches
- hDc Moisture Management
Technology is all about cool and dry
- Machine washable/dryable
- Includes one pair
McDavid Elbow Sleeve / elastic
- Mild compression for soft tissue support without heat retention
- Ideal for those with neoprene allergies
- Pulls on with ease
- Fits left or right
- Includes single sleeve
McDavid Waist Trimmer
- Helps relieve minor back pain and/or may enhance weight loss efforts via therapeutic heat
- Cushions, compresses, and supports lower back and abdominal muscles
- Latex-free neoprene construction for thermal/compression therapy and soft tissue support
- Adjustable hook and loop closures for custom fit and comfort
- Non-slip neoprene inner layer maintains positioning
McDavid Knee Strap/ patella
- Tubular, non-slip buttress applies constant uniform compression at the patellar tendon
- Adjustable hook and loop closure for custom fit
- Fits left or right
Thermal shoulder wrap with hot/cold reusable gel pack included
The McDavid thermal shoulder wrap is designed to provide safe, effective, hands-free treatment for injuries with maximum comfort and convenience. The shoulder wrap works with both soothing hot or icy cold therapy, with an insulating neoprene material that helps maintain the desired temperature. Cold is generally applied to acute injuries immediately after trauma, as cold therapy constricts blood vessels to reduce the swelling, block pain, and promote healing. Compression and elevation are also important in the immediate treatment of acute injuries. By contrast, users should apply heat to chronic injuries (ongoing conditions). Heat therapy increases the blood flow to the injured area, helping the body remove and reabsorb cellular byproducts. Heat is also soothing, and can reduce pain and stiffness. Note, however, that heat should never be applied to an acute injury unless under the direction of a sports medicine professional.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. There are no written paper instructions included at all. What is needed is a simple small diagram showing how to put the wrap on. There are no written paper instructions regarding heating the Gel Packs, instead the instructions for heating the Gel Packs, which are not the easiest to read, are printed on the Gel Packs??.
3. In 2017 where Microwaves have been in use for at least 30 years, the instructions on the Gel Packs say to Heat the Gel Packs submerged in Hot Water either Boiling it on a Stove or Heating the water with the Gel Packs submerged in it in a Microwave and then dried off before placing in the wrap pockets?? This makes no sense at all. Gel Packs should be able to be SIMPLY Microwaved directly in the microwave not while submerged in water. I used Hot Water in Muscle Wraps 40 years ago when I was in the Military.
1. This is clearly for a right shoulder. The velcro goes back to front for the right shoulder making this very easy to put on, but goes front to back on your left shoulder making this virtually impossible to put on by yourself (especially one-handed). I just had surgery on my left rotator cuff and I could not put this on without assistance.
2. The gel pack locations miss the top of the shoulder and the AC joint. My incision was very close to the AC joint and the seam between the two ice packs is centered over the top of the wrap. So the ice packs and cooling effect don't really hit that spot at all. The packs do a great job of cooling the front and rear deltoids but completely miss the top of the shoulder and AC joint. I had better relief taking the gel packs out an laying them front to back over my shoulder.
Those two areas were deal-breakers for me. If I needed something for my right shoulder, I wouldn't mind this wrap as long as it wasn't for my AC joint.
Despite being a few bucks more expensive, I am thrilled with it. I had an arthroscopic repair on my shoulder labrum (dominant hand) and have been using ice for pain control. It is nearly impossible, with one good arm, to put ice on your shoulder and comfortably keep it there without soaking your shirt. Forget about moving around.
This thing is easy to put on and take off with one arm, it covers the shoulder just right, and the cold packs freeze but don't get rock hard which hurts the staples in the incisions. I can move around comfortably and no more wet shirts or ice bags sliding off. I actually look forward to putting it on because the cold makes my shoulder feel better and it's so easy to use. I love this product so much, after hundreds of amazon purchases, this is the first one I've ever wanted to write a review on.
I've read some reviews that are critical of the gel backs. I can tell you that I have had zero issues with the gel packs. After 16 months of regular usage, they are holding together well. In the right freezer, they get cold enough to reuse after just a couple hours; so during acute post-surgical period, I would ice for 20 minutes, throw the gelpacks back in the freezer, and re-use them in a couple of hours. Of course, they are best if they sit in the freezer overnight.
I've had a couple friends get surgery after me, and I highly recommend this wrap over all the other icing devices I've tried.