- Series: Mcgraw-Hill Education Mcat Preparation
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (March 10, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071843981
- ISBN-13: 978-0071843980
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 8 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,374,551 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #328 in Books > Education & Teaching > Higher & Continuing Education > Test Preparation > Graduate School > MCAT
- #2374 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Test Preparation & Review
- #3682 in Books > Education & Teaching > Higher & Continuing Education > Test Preparation > Professional > Medical
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
McGraw-Hill Education MCAT 2015 4-Book Value Pack, Cross-Platform Edition (Mcgraw-Hill Education Mcat Preparation) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
George J. Hademenos is a former college physics professor. He has published in journals such as American Scientist and Physics Today. In addition he has authored two books: The Physics of Cerebrovascular Diseases, published by Springer-Verlag, and Schaum's Outline of Physics for Biology, Allied Health, and Pre-Med Students.