Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by The Lone Bellow Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

100%
Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on September 30, 2014
There are a lot of different reasons why I choose the books read. Sometimes it's the cover. Sometimes the plot grabs me. Sometimes it's the author's bio. This book kind of had me with all three.
I'm a sucker for mysteries and many of the plot elements in this one made me want to check it out. There's a mash-up of government spy intrigue and old school hard-boiled mafia with all the aforementioned parties involved and even a romance. The lead character also suffers from amnesia, which brings to mind one of my favorite Guy Pearce movies Memento.
This book is definitely worth a read, especially since the author has a free link to the audio version, which is voiced by several celebrities, inside the Kindle version. I end up doing a lot of my reading in the car, so this helps. If you plan on hitting the road for a long trip, this book would make excellent company. Audio books with a cast instead of only one reader, good soundtrack, and special effects are rare. It's like going back to the old days when families would sit down to enjoy radio dramas together.
Now that I've read McKnight's Memory, I think I may tackle his non-fiction work How to Live the James Bond Lifestyle.
on September 28, 2014
This eBook is packed with mystery, mixed with action, suspense, and drama from the beginning to the end. The author grabs your attention and does not let it go until the last sentence.

McKnight, a CIA agent, loses his memory and does not recall anything before waking up except for a few historical facts.

I started reading and could not put the book down. I ended up reading the whole story in one day. Great plot and the characters are very intriguing as each one adds something special to the story.

I was elated to see this book is also on audio! 5 Stars.
on October 3, 2014
I'm amazed at how well McKnight was brought to life. A CIA agent struggling with amnesia, trying to remember his life. There were times I was unsure of his sanity, and it only pulled me in deeper into the story, wondering what would happen next. Full of Action, suspense, and romance. Definitely a worthwhile read.