Mcdavid Calf Compression Sleeve for Calf Strains, Shin Splints and Varicose Veins, Aids in Injury Recovery & Prevention, Men & Women, Includes 1 Sleeve
|Price:||$3.75 - $45.95|
- Reduce pain associated with calf strains, shin splints, and varicose veins; aids in recovery
- Contoured, pull-on, latex-free thermal/compression therapy and soft tissue support
- Exclusive 5-needle stitch for a flatter, cleaner and stronger seam
- Outer heavy-duty nylon fabric for durability
- LEVEL 1: Primary Protection
- Includes one sleeve: Fits left or right leg
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Level 1 Primary Protection. To find your correct size stand and measure the calf in question (you knew this). Measure at the fullest part of the calf. When ordering a pair, take measurements on both calves and use the average of the results. Size small fits 12 - 14 inches, size medium fits 14 - 15 inches, size large fits 15 - 17 inches and size extra large fits 17 - 18 inches.
The McDavid deluxe calf support adds warmth, compression, and support for calf strains, shin splints, and varicose vein problems. The support is contoured with a four-way stretch material for optimal fit and performance. The long thermal neoprene sleeve, meanwhile, includes nylon facings on both sides for comfort. Fully reversible, the support also offers a heavy-duty nylon outer lining for durability.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only complaint is that I really wish that the logo wasn't dead center at the top of the sleeve. The bar occasionally catches on this logo and makes the lift awkward.
The only issues are as follows:
They will be soaked with sweat after a good workout. I always dry them inside out - I wouldn't recommend just sticking them in your gym bag following a workout, as they will probably get funky.
Tough to take off. If you size correctly, getting them on will be a cinch but you'll have to develop a method for getting them off efficiently. It's not a big deal, but wrestling with with them after a tough workout is the last thing most people want to do.
The only thing one may consider a downside is that you sweat as if though your calfs alone are in a sauna! I tend to leave the gym with my socks and Chuck Taylor's soaked in sweat. However, the sweat only goes to the ankle and I do not feel this "downside" warrants taking away any stars.
This product is great and I recommend it to anybody that brings the bar close to their shins.
1. They would not fit correctly. Several people said they were way too small or way too big. I don't know what caused their issues--inconsistent quality control, error in ordering or other, but mine fit perfectly. I measured my calf at the largest point and ordered based on the chart and they fit like a glove.
2. They would not be comfortable. They feel great. I like the compression and although they do get sweaty when working out, they don't feel too hot somehow.
3. They would not be good for deadlifting as that is not their intended purpose. They are perfect. They protect my shins very well (and they were pretty torn up from previous lifts) and the bar drags smoothly on them.
If you are considering these for deadlifting, I recommend getting them. I have never used any other product so I have nothing to compare them to, but I am pretty pleased with them across the board.
Most recent customer reviews
Don’t wast your money. Buy these.